Players you've got scouted for the future

Astroblack

Yea, who do you see with a whole lot of potential?

For me its three of the West Ham players, Collison, Noble and Hines. I can see Noble leaving to a bigger team in a few years.

Everton have Dan Gosling and I can see him excelling to the next level, too.

Obviously Machida from Man U.

So who do you guys think will be the next Gerrards and Lampards? Any league, btw.

Absolutely horrific :lol:

Two that look very promising in Australian A League ;

1. Marco Rojas - New Zealander of Chilean descent, 21 years old ; skillful, quick m/f player with Melbourne Victory, has 10 goals and 6 assists this season. Known as the 'Kiwi Messi' for his similarity in playing style.

Was much sought-after recently but unlikely to move until the end of the season.

2. Jeremy Walker - Tasmanian aged 19 who plays for Melbourne Heart, Curtis Good's former club.

A Right Back who made his debut a short time ago, I watched him play against Sydney FC yesterday and he was outstanding for a lad of his age ; supported the attack brilliantly and hardly wasted a ball. Star moment was when Del Piero was attacking him one to one in the box and Walker just backed off him until the right moment then disposessed him and came away with the ball. Del Piero is past his best but still tricky and I wouldn't have liked to see Simpson try to do what Walker did so well...!

Heart were much the better side, playing as a team and keeping the ball well...this boy looks as if he has got something and at 19 still a few years to improve.

Both could be bought for a pittance compared to some of the fees we have seen so would suit the Fat man down to the ground but work permits might be a problem - for some reason, German and Dutch clubs have no problem signing Australian youngsters, but despite them being in the Commonwealth, they have difficulty joining UK clubs....Good probably has a British Parent/Grandparent but I doubt that would apply to Rojas unless on his mother's side.

Tom Rogic is a 20 year old also set for either Brugges, Celtic, Fulham or QPR. He's a playmaker, great dribbler and can make that defense splitting pass, also capable of scoring a goal. Still a bit raw.

Josh Risdon is a 20 year old right back. Very good positionally, great passer and good crosser. Could easily develop into a good premier league fullback.

Aaron Mooy is a 20 year old defensive midfielder. Takes a terrific set piece, very good positionally, never loses the ball, keeps the side ticking over

Wiki says Aaron Mooy is 22 and was released by St Mirren last season.

Crap .. Very good player. Only got released due to financial issues. Not saying he will become a premier league star. But could end up doing a good job for a championship team wanting promotion. Hes a better player than Mile Jedinak, Crystal Palaces captain.

Crap .. Very good player. Only got released due to financial issues. Not saying he will become a premier league star. But could end up doing a good job for a championship team wanting promotion. Hes a better player than Mile Jedinak, Crystal Palaces captain.

How come he only made 10 starts in 2 seasons for them?

How come he only made 10 starts in 2 seasons for them?

Because he is not really that good. He is a good player for the A-league but will never be good enough for the top level of any of the major leagues. Can see him playing for a lower midtable team in the eredivisie in a few years

Phillipe Coutinho

Facundo Ferreyra

Marco Verratti

Marco Verratti has been outstanding for PSG from what I`ve heard.....

Facundo Ferreyra....I see he`s a Velez player (13 in 15).....looks a good prospect that we`ve been linked with in the past.

Coutinho....had a great loan spell at Espanyol last season and also available on loan now from what I`ve read too...

Worth a read btw - http://inbedwithmaradona.com/journal/2012/12/19/the-ibwm-100-for-2013.html

Big fan of Ricky Centurión & Gino Peruzzi from Argieball.

I like Chucky Ferreyra & he's benefitted massively from leaving Banfield for Velez but I think he might be a bit of Boselli if he came to the PL. I'd have taken a punt on him when we were linked originally, only cost £1.5m ish supposedly.

Luke Shaw looks like he could be some player.

Him and Clyne looks great.

Shaw's assist yesterday was brilliant. Nevermind Puncheons touch before he blasted it in. All players i would take here.

Juan Fernando Quintero - Pescara

Midfielder/playmaker type. Tim Vickery proving his expert SA football knowledge with this one. Mentioned him around a year ago, went to Pescara in the summer without much fanfare and now has a lot of hype around him based on some performances in Serie A. Linked to Man U, Juve, Inter etc.

Also apparently been excellent at the SA youth championships last couple of weeks, although I haven't watched any of that. Colombia could be an interesting team come the next WC, certainly a sleeping giant in terms of potential.

Juan Fernando Quintero - Pescara

Midfielder/playmaker type. Tim Vickery proving his expert SA football knowledge with this one. Mentioned him around a year ago, went to Pescara in the summer without much fanfare and now has a lot of hype around him based on some performances in Serie A. Linked to Man U, Juve, Inter etc.

Also apparently been excellent at the SA youth championships last couple of weeks, although I haven't watched any of that. Colombia could be an interesting team come the next WC, certainly a sleeping giant in terms of potential.

Seem to have a good scouting system Pescara.

Worth a read btw - http://inbedwithmaradona.com/journal/2012/12/19/the-ibwm-100-for-2013.html

Big fan of Ricky Centurión & Gino Peruzzi from Argieball.

I like Chucky Ferreyra & he's benefitted massively from leaving Banfield for Velez but I think he might be a bit of Boselli if he came to the PL. I'd have taken a punt on him when we were linked originally, only cost £1.5m ish supposedly.

Seemingly off to Anzhi :anguish: €7.5m.