Players you've got scouted for the future

Astroblack

The young Georgian who plays for Spartak Moscow is supposed to be promising.

Jano, 17, already got 7 caps for Georgia (although it's not particularly hard).

Is he foreign? Where is the -illi or -dze?

:lol: His last name is a -dze of some sort, he's one of those cool types who go by their first name I think.

Guest palnese

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00818/Markus_Henriksen_818626p.jpg

Can't believe he just turned 18 a couple of months ago.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

He looks a talent but Southampton are apparently wanting £12m for the kid.   A lot of money.

Really? Where did you get that number from? He's been talked about as the next big thing to come out of the Southampton academy, but £12m...that's just crazy.

Guest Stephen927

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

He looks a talent but Southampton are apparently wanting £12m for the kid.   A lot of money.

Really? Where did you get that number from? He's been talked about as the next big thing to come out of the Southampton academy, but £12m...that's just crazy.

Arsenal have paid/will pay the same for Walcott, so Southampton know they can get very good money for a lad who hasn't made that many appearances.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Arsenal have paid/will pay the same for Walcott, so Southampton know they can get very good money for a lad who hasn't made that many appearances.

I guess. Walcott had made a way bigger name for him self than Oxlade-Chamberlain have done so far tho. Anyway, they probably are in no need to sell, so it's rather natural that they prize him high.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Spurs enquired and that's what we were quoted.  Walcott might have cost £12m but Bale cost only £6m as Rupert Lowe was trying to balance the books a bit.  I don't think Southampton are desperate for money now so they can ask whatever fee they want.  Think Connor Wickham looks better value currently.

I see Giovinco has moved from Juve on loan to Parma. He was a special player but just lacks a 'cutting edge'. 23 now, running out of time to make it big seeing as his game is about being ridiculously fast. Probably doesn't help that he is 5 ft 4 :lol:

I see Giovinco has moved from Juve on loan to Parma. He was a special player but just lacks a 'cutting edge'. 23 now, running out of time to make it big seeing as his game is about being ridiculously fast. Probably doesn't help that he is 5 ft 4 :lol:

Great ball control and pace.

Loved his honesty when he once said that he "couldn't care less" if Juve renew his contract or not. :lol: