Players you've got scouted for the future

Astroblack

Moussa Sissoko.

:kinnear:

Big b****** of a French central midfielder who plays for Toulouse, 20 years old and just recently got his first two caps for France.

Have to admit he's one of those players who I got on FM a few times and turned into an absolute beast and have since kept my eye on where possible. Does actually look like he could be a tremendous player and is surely in line for a move to a "big club" in the near future.

fwiw I think Dan Gosling is average at best. He scores a few goals but his all-round play is dreadful.

Good shout.

Rodwell on the other hand will be a top class international player.

Bad shout.

Viktor Lundberg.

Barely featured in the Swedish league yet, but from the little I've seen of him (at that level), he looks good enough already. Hopefully he'll get more minutes next season.

25 now, still to be capped. Played for AIK & Randers. No one has even bothered to update the stats on his Wikipedia page since 2014.

Viktor Lundberg.

Barely featured in the Swedish league yet, but from the little I've seen of him (at that level), he looks good enough already. Hopefully he'll get more minutes next season.

25 now, still to be capped. Played for AIK & Randers. No one has even bothered to update the stats on his Wikipedia page since 2014.

Was class for AIK like, don't know how he he's doing in Denmark. Can't see him making it it in a big league unfortunately.

Alexander Isak though. Talked about him on here before, just moved to Dortmund for a record amount from a Swedish club. The lad is pure fucking class, unless something goes very wrong, he'll be a starter for champions league clubs in a few years.

Mooy has improved massovely since Western Sydney Wanderers released him a couple of years ago! Was s**** in the A League.

was the best player  in the A league last season for Melbourne  city.

how on earth is he a man city player?

Melb City are affiliated with Man City - Man City's 'sister' club of sorts in Oceania/Australia. Part of this arrangement involves Man City bringing players to England & providing them experience in a European club set-up, and they are also in pole position to pick up Melb City's top prospects first.

Aye, can't get moved for kids wearing Jeremy Walker merch.

Goodness knows what went wrong for this kid - he looked to have great ability back in 2013, but clearly he either failed to reach his potential or there is something else we don't know about...was selected for the Aus Under-23s in 2013 then went right off the radar....

He isn't the first young player with ability to mess things up - young players need a good head as well as good feet....