Lee Clark is the old Blackpool manager

Guest toonlass

Eh?!

I work in Huddersfield all the time and talking to the locals, they loved him.

Reading their messageboard (obviously taking into account they aren't always completely representative of a fanbase) it appears a lot of their criticisms mirror some of those you have for Pardew. Rough and ready percentage football with narrow scorelines, reliance on quality individuals rather than collective performances (Rhodes), poor performances considering the playing staff available, being able to talk the good fight but questionable actual substance... some even appear to have an extreme dislike for his character.

really can't get it, they're in 4th place in a very competitive league with some damn good teams for that level in Charlton and both Sheffields and only 4 points behind the auto spot, if thats sack worthy in this day and age then the game has truly gone mad

Guest Craig-NUFC

Seem a Huddersfield fan on facebook laying in to Clark. Essentially boils down to how crap his tactics are, how well other players have gone on to do with other managers whilst they were shit under Clark and how they should have been promoted 2 year ago with the amount of money he's spent.

Seems like a case of you won't understand the situation unless you're actually a supporter of the club.

He'll be fine, sure he'll get a solid enough Championship club next. From the outside looking in it looks odd,  but as has been mentioned he's spent a lot of money in that league.

Seem a Huddersfield fan on facebook laying in to Clark. Essentially boils down to how crap his tactics are, how well other players have gone on to do with other managers whilst they were s*** under Clark and how they should have been promoted 2 year ago with the amount of money he's spent.

Seems like a case of you won't understand the situation unless you're actually a supporter of the club.

Yeah a mate at work is a massive Huddersfield fan and some of that is justified, especially with the amounts spent. Rumours he applied for the Leeds job, didn't get it then Huddersfield found out and sacked him. Probably bollocks mind.

What a load  of bollocks. Nothing wrong with Leeds fans in my experience.

My experience includes stepping off a coach at Elland Road to a hail of bricks and another time bumping into them at a service station when a coach load thought that 2 Newcastle fans getting out of a car were fair game.  The pricks didn't realise that two would find it easier to connect with them while most of them were hitting each other. 

I think I got hit twice and my brother probably got the same while we couldn't miss them, lunatics.