Newcastle United 2 - 0 Watford - 05/12/09 - post match reaction from page 19

Dave

Fantastic day

Once again, quality shines through. Walked through another mediocre side.

As far as WBA go, a draw = yey, but I'm really not THAT bothered about 2nd place. Third place is who I keep an eye on. 10 point gap now. 50 point gap by Xmas imo.

Right, it's been fun. Rather glad we didn't capitulate and seemingly gave a good account of ourselves, being somewhat unlucky to lose by that margin (and arguably unlucky to lose). I didn't expect anything less tbf and I sincerely hope I've wound someone up at some point this afternoon.

LOL - "It's all about putting the ball in the back of the net, and no one else in this division has that quality." - Most teams score every week?

Right, it's been fun. Rather glad we didn't capitulate and seemingly gave a good account of ourselves, being somewhat unlucky to lose by that margin (and arguably unlucky to lose). I didn't expect anything less tbf and I sincerely hope I've wound someone up at some point this afternoon.

LOL - "It's all about putting the ball in the back of the net, and no one else in this division has that quality." - Most teams score every week?

....the quality to get past our hugely expensive back 4.

He's got a point, the standard of finishing from most teams in the league is fucking awful.

....the quality to get past our hugely expensive back 4.

They can get past it tbf, they just can't finish.