Coventry vs Newcastle United pre-match thread

Stifler

It is the game I hate the most mate.

Why is that billy?

The s*** i take if they manage to beat us....

We must have won more than we have lost down there over the years....................have we?

I must admit after the 5-1 we gave them 10 or so years ago,I was unbearable....phoning up mates, pissed up,at stupid o clock laughing uncontrollably at them,but whenever they've beaten us they've given me worse back.

Guest Heneage

Got a feeling Carroll won't be starting....

The problem was quite the opposite on Saturday night.

That and the bar joke have both given me quite the little chuckle tonight.  :lol:

I've just relised, if we beat Coventry, then we will be top at xmas, no matter what.

Thats brill....no need for a Boyzone quote though Chris!

Billy how are the natives taking the airport shutting?

No-ones mentioned it tbh. mate...it hasn't been a passenger airport for 12 months or so anyway.

Guest Heneage

Very wary of this game now. We've been in this position before of playing after the rest of the pack have dropped points and have f***ed it up.

Can see it happening again. :hmm:

Even if we do our lead isn't lost.

Very wary of this game now. We've been in this position before of playing after the rest of the pack have dropped points and have f***ed it up.

That's exactly the fucking attitude the players had last time too.

Guest Heneage

That's exactly the f***ing attitude the players had last time too.

Breahte midds.

While I see your point, it's a difficult balancing act, you want to win and give 110% but sometimes you just need to not build yourself up like every game is a cup final.

We best win tomorrow like, because we wont be picking up any points on Saturday.

It's gotten to the point I truly believe I'm a curse. People encourage me not to go to away games.

Manchester United 6-0

Liverpool 3-0

Liverpool 2-0

Middlesbrough 1-0

Wigan 1-0

Blackburn 3-0

Bolton 1-0

West Brom 1-1 (hurrah)

Notts Forest 1-0

Peterborough 2-0

When it was against Premiership sides it wasn't so bad, but it's becoming truly creepy that it's continued into the Championship.

I'm going to Sheff Wed aswell btw  O0

I'm sure many on here have got similar away records like, if anybody wants to make me feel less responsible for us being shit go ahead.

We best win tomorrow like, because we wont be picking up any points on Saturday.

It's gotten to the point I truly believe I'm a curse. People encourage me not to go to away games.

Manchester United 6-0

Liverpool 3-0

Liverpool 2-0

Middlesbrough 1-0

Wigan 1-0

Blackburn 3-0

Bolton 1-0

West Brom 1-1 (hurrah)

Notts Forest 1-0

Peterborough 2-0

When it was against Premiership sides it wasn't so bad, but it's becoming truly creepy that it's continued into the Championship.

I'm going to Sheff Wed aswell btw  O0

I'm sure many on here have got similar away records like, if anybody wants to make me feel less responsible for us being shit go ahead.

Ahhh, you bastard, I'm going there aswell, it will be my first away game, and you have spoilt it for me now.