Barnsley 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 12/12/09 - post match reaction from page 22

Nate

Was it mentioned before? Ashley is there as well.

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/94328114.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D0CE8E3C31E1E37E7070DEEDB1D21C0AE13E98A80A135F0DB7

Fuck, what a weird picture. It looks like one of those 17th century Dutch portraits where the whole family have their noses in the air and you can tell the painter really thinks his patron is a cunt.

Being honest, I'm a bit disappointed with the result- due to the fact that we went ahead with 10mins left, we shold be good enough at this level to see the game out. But it does mean we're still unbeaten and 8 points (till Monday at least) off 2ND(!!) place. That's impressive.

Had we been at home and got this result I think the mood would be a stark contrast. But lets focus on giving Boro a good beating on Sunday week! :)

We're not unbeaten man :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Dissapointed yes but a point is a point and is better than nothing. Middlesbrough at a festive SJP next- Hopefully we'll up our game and get a good run of form over Christmas and New Year

Pancrate definitely should be used as an impact sub.  Although , let's see how he does against Boro, he may just be a homer.

Got the impression Pancake was having a decent enough match today?

He sounded ok but not as useful as he would be, coming of the bench.

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/94328114.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D0CE8E3C31E1E37E7070DEEDB1D21C0AE13E98A80A135F0DB7

Fuck, what a weird picture. It looks like one of those 17th century Dutch portraits where the whole family have their noses in the air and you can tell the painter really thinks his patron is a cunt.

Ashley's gf looks pig sick. Or it could be sick of the pig. Either works really.

f***, what a weird picture. It looks like one of those 17th century Dutch portraits where the whole family have their noses in the air and you can tell the painter really thinks his patron is a c***.

Why is Coloccini blowing him a kiss?

I'm over the moon that we've managed to take a point from the high flying Barnsley who started the day in 9th position.

We're going to drop points at some time and at least we didnt get beat. The form of Barnsley over the last 10 games is higher than 9th too since they changed their manager.

Could have won it on another day but could also have lost it if Harewood hadnt got that second goal. Sense of perspective required.

When I said 9th I should have added bottom to that.

This game was just like so many before, our midfield is overrun on a regular basis and we started the game with Smith, Butt and Nolan which has as much pace as a two legged dog which puts us under so much pressure.

WTF is going on on Radio Newcastle :lol:

Yeah, their still doing it!

:lol:

Is he taking a dump now?

what happened?

Ando and Lowes thought they where off air, but they werent.

they talk shit anyway, im surprised you could tell the diffrence.

Butt and Smith central midfield. Is it any wonder we cant keep the ball? Come back Joey Danny, asap.

Guthrie wasn't picked when he was available, in fact he's played very few matches in the centre.

BARNSLEY

NEWCASTLE

Possession

* Barnsley 54%

* Newcastle 46%

Attempts on target

* Barnsley 6

* Newcastle 3

Attempts off target

* Barnsley 5

* Newcastle 6

Corners

* Barnsley 11

* Newcastle 2

Fouls

* Barnsley 6

* Newcastle 12

For those of you who complaine for this draw read this analysis. It was a tough game and I am happy we came up woth something. I love to get another win offcourse  but we can't win every game.

Being honest, I'm a bit disappointed with the result- due to the fact that we went ahead with 10mins left, we shold be good enough at this level to see the game out. But it does mean we're still unbeaten and 8 points (till Monday at least) off 2ND(!!) place. That's impressive.

Had we been at home and got this result I think the mood would be a stark contrast. But lets focus on giving Boro a good beating on Sunday week! :)

We're not unbeaten man :lol:

:lol: Aye, I'm well aware- just didn't phrase it right. We're unbeaten in our last 8.... :iamatwat: