Newcastle United vs Middlesbrough pre-match thread

Stifler

Wow, this game is pretty big, if WBA lose or draw tonight and we beat these buggers we are flying.

*crosses fingers, is well aware this is NUFC and is expecting the wheels to fall off at at moment.

should of been flying with 3 points on sat but fell apart, should of been flying a month or so ago when we again had the chance to fly,this time as in all derby games our wings will be clipped

We won 7 on the bounce and went 12 clear of 3rd, i think we've been flying for a while lol

Ive a good feeling we'll win this match also, dont think Boro can match us right now atall. We'll see.

I think we'll murder them tbh.

How down hearted are Boro players going to feel when they see a packed St.James compared to there pitiful home support.

Our players should be right up for this one and if i see any of them in Koos tomorrow i will march them into a Taxi. 

4-1 to us.

I'd go with

Harper

S Taylor     Coloccini        Kadar    Enrique

LuaLua      Guthrie          Smith     Jonas

Ranger         Lovenkrands

i dont post on here very often, but im so astounded, i need to ask......

Lua Lua?? Please explain.

Why not? He's surely just as big or little a gamble as Raylor or Pancrate. All Raylor is KNOWN to have over than him is a free kick, its not like his crossing in open play is owt to shout about.

Young lad, Derby(ish) game, been playing well in the reserves, really wanting to start as well, itching.

All 3 would be justified but Lua Lua has to be an equal consideration I reckon.

Guest toonlass

Its gonna be packed. Just about the whole of the Leazes corner is sold out. Loads of other areas are down to limited tickets. Howay the lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this game sells out it will beat the CCC record held by SAFC at 47,350 vs Stoke City, Coca Cola Championship, May 8th 2005.

At this point I would like to say how fucking wrong it is that the Boro are potentially part of the biggest crowd ever in the CCC.

If this game sells out it will beat the CCC record held by SAFC at 47,350 vs Stoke City, Coca Cola Championship, May 8th 2005.

At this point I would like to say how fucking wrong it is that the Boro are potentially part of the biggest crowd ever in the CCC.

odd times

At this point I would like to say how f***ing wrong it is that the Boro are potentially part of the biggest crowd ever in the CCC.

i would say more to the point, how wrong is it we are part of potentially biggest crowd in the CCC.

21-0

Simpson

Pancrate

Harewood

Amoebi

Harewood

Ameobi

Pancrate

Wheater (og)

Jonas

Enrique

Smith

Coloccini

S.Taylor

Jones (og)

Simpson

Ameobi

Ranger

Ranger

Ranger

Ranger

Ranger

I was nodding along until I saw that bit in bold, that's fucking ridiculous.