Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Owen will be loving it having once been one of the most talked about players in the world and now being ignored.

Wonder if Fergiecunt will gift him a league medal, needs to play in 2 of the last 5 games.

The club will maybe do him special one off one, as i think they did for Henrik Larsson. Or maybe they'll just boo him off.

Guest BooBoo

His career has basically been a disaster since he left Liverpool. Even the Micky mousers though realised he was just out for himself.

He'll be remembered for that goal v Argentina but little else.

Wonder if Fergiecunt will gift him a league medal, needs to play in 2 of the last 5 games.

The club will maybe do him special one off one, as i think they did for Henrik Larsson. Or maybe they'll just boo him off.

Never mind, he has a family at home that won't, he hopes

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

His career has basically been a disaster since he left Liverpool. Even the Micky mousers though realised he was just out for himself.

He'll be remembered for that goal v Argentina but little else.

Sums it up really. Was class at Liverpool, but left and has seemingly burned his bridges. Crap for us... and burned bridges. He's 31, but for the most part his career was over at the age of 26.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Out of contract in the summer...worth a punt?

His horse raced at Newcastle today, it came third.....out of three runners.  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Just been asked why he got the reaction he did...

He was always fit for England

Expected to be wrapped in cotton wool before the WC when returning from Metatarsal injury

Never spoke to local media while the National Media wrote countless stories about injuries, England and Transfers

Refused to speak to the media after we got relegated despite being Club Captain

Made out him not signing a new contract was the Clubs fault dispite being reportedly offered a wage rise, left on a free transfer instead

Blamed the fans for not getting behind him despite being totally unattached from the club, so far as to not even buy a home in the area

Accused the fans of not backing him, as far as to 'Sush' his own fans after scoring vs Everton

Never attempted to put in any effort under Joe Kinnear, Chris Hughton or Alan Shearer, despite again being Club Capitan with the potential to lead by example during a fruitless battle against Relegation

Did I miss any? :lol:

I really can't wrap my head around the Michael Owen fall out from our game. Owen has really allowed this to get out of control.  :lol:

Just as mentioned yesterday (by you even I think), it was such a departure from the usual squeaky clean stuff we see from him. In one of his tweets he wrote "can't be arsed". Just reading that from him and imagining him saying it felt strange! :lol:

I really can't wrap my head around the Michael Owen fall out from our game. Owen has really allowed this to get out of control.  :lol:

Just as mentioned yesterday (by you even I think), it was such a departure from the usual squeaky clean stuff we see from him. In one of his tweets he wrote "can't be arsed". Just reading that from him and imagining him saying it felt strange! :lol:

Said it every week on the pitch when he was here.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The BBC article is the best, where they remove the 'can't be arsed' bit, and substitute it with 'can't be bothered'.  :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13139857.stm

Owen: "I try to answer most questions Ollie but can't be bothered* being a back page story so some things don't need to be said!"

*The BBC has substituted "bothered" for the word Michael Owen actually used

You know what?  This has clearly gotten to him.  Good.  I hope the cunt has just realised that money isn't everything and now he is hated by every set of fans he has ever played for and he never became an England legend he will always be remembered as a greedy cunt who never filled his potential.

Your millions will never change that, you little ultrabastard.

I love how uncomfortable the little prick was yesterday when he came on.

has he got shorter ?

both him and scott parker look a lot shorter than when they played for us....are stripes lengthening ?