Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

We all better get mentally prepared for him scoring at SJP.

And he'll celebrate like a muthafucker as well, give us all the wanker sign. Then in the papers the next day they'll be loads of comments about how it hurt to score against Newcastle as he still has a lot of friends up here and respects the Geordie Nation...

will get the worst reception ever from a returning player

I doubt that.

I doubt that as well. Because I don't think he'll be playing.

Well yeah. :lol:

I just don't think the hatred for him inside the stadium is anywhere near as bad as it is on here.

I disagree tbh Dave, I think he'll get absolutely murdered.  He was a pain in the arse the whole time he was here and the fans never took to him.

Neither did ours, really, and he played some sensational footie for us. England's Michael Owen.

I hope Owen is fit for SJP, the reception would be brilliant to listen to.

It will be vociferous to say the least. It would be sweet, sweet justice if he pulled up with a hamstring injury along with the sound of loud Cheers :)

It will be vociferous to say the least. It would be sweet, sweet justice if he pulled up with a hamstring injury along with the sound of loud Cheers :)

Aye I would fucking love that if it happened.

New signing comes on first thing he does is end Owen's career. Instant legend.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

New signing comes on first thing he does is end Owen's career. Instant legend.

Ho'way Perchy!  :clap2: :angry:

“One of the highlights for me last season was Newcastle coming back up because, when I left, the club was really down and I didn’t feel great about myself."

“I know a lot of good people up there so it was great to see them coming back up. I think they’ll be alright as there are quite a few teams in the Premier League now who you’d say could struggle next year.

“So, if they can make St James’ Park as tough a place to go to as it used to be, I think they’ll do well.”

“One of the highlights for me last season was Newcastle coming back up because, when I left, the club was really down and I didn’t feel great about myself."

“I know a lot of good people up there so it was great to see them coming back up. I think they’ll be alright as there are quite a few teams in the Premier League now who you’d say could struggle next year.

“So, if they can make St James’ Park as tough a place to go to as it used to be, I think they’ll do well.”

Yeah - really sorry you didn't feel great Mikey. You'll not be surprised to hear that we were on top of the world when you, as our Club Captain, oversaw a complete fuck up in our history and didn't even have the bollocks to apologise for it on behalf of the rest of the squad.

I still maintain my thoughts on that final day at Villa Park...............I hope your horses all get foot and mouth. Little Welsh Bastard.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ObiChrisKenobi

BOOTHISMAN.GIF!

:thdn: :doh:

I was so happy, I'm almost ashamed of myself. Still, he has to navigate Wembley safely.