Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Guest Chubby Jason

Imagine him holding the Champions League trophy after coming on as a sub and scoring the winner in the 97th minute. Ahhh...fantastic...

Guest Chubby Jason

I think he enjoys having a would-be Liverpool legend to play with. It's a bit like signing Kevin Kyle on Football Manager, just for a laugh.

Guest Chubby Jason

I actually did sign him but I never played him, looks like I made quite the blunder.

Theres no way he will go down to the Championship. He's probably gonna end a Premiership medal and possibly a Champions League medal so his ego will take a nice little boost there just with them despite contributing next to f*** all. I could definitely see him going to a promoted club where he would be the main man if they offered him massive money, but he'd sooner retire with 2 of the best medals you can win rather than drop down to the level he maybe should be playing at now. Its clear he doesn't care about playing football anymore since his international career is over. Its all about the money and being at Manure for him now.

I wonder if he's still on good terms with Shearer after he dropped him. Its a petty thing to fall out with someone over, but I can only imagine the horror he felt after he got dropped from out relegation threatened team of no hopers at Anfield a couple of years ago. They seemed quite close before that, but since then ive never heard either of them mention each other or seem anything in papers or whatever of them out in public or at any charity functions. Unless im missing something it seems Michael didn't like that at all.

hopefully shearer saw him for what he really was and cant be arsed with him anymore. shearer was a very dedicated footballer and i cant imagine him having much time for people with an attitude like this little c*** in his days with us

Do you think Shearer had nothing to do with signing Owen in the first place?

:lol:

he was fucking great then though. never the same once he did his knee

We all know that Owen will come on against Barca at 1-1 and will score that winning goal, don't we? :lol:

At least it will give everybody a real good chance of winning some money from the bookies.

If Michael owen scores a last minute goal in the champs leage i'll dance round naked in my gimp mask.  Not a fucking chance in hell!

Quoting, just in case. :shifty:

He was only trusted with the last15 minutes last night with a 5 goal lead. He's a million miles away from the most important cub final in the world and rightly so. 

If Michael owen scores a last minute goal in the champs leage i'll dance round naked in my gimp mask.  Not a f***ing chance in hell!

Quoting, just in case. :shifty:

Am feeling pretty safe tbh.

If Michael owen scores a last minute goal in the champs leage i'll dance round naked in my gimp mask.  Not a fucking chance in hell!

I wouldn't say things like that.

If Owen scores people will drag it up and still somehow manage to find it funny 6 months later.

If Michael owen scores a last minute goal in the champs leage i'll dance round naked in my gimp mask.  Not a f***ing chance in hell!

If Owen scores people will drag it up and still somehow manage to find it funny 6 months later.

He has to score the last minute goal.  He'll be nowhere near the pitch.

Why would that be?

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001155087/75378_TrollFace_answer_2_small.png