Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

"Michael Owen signed on the dotted line for Newcastle United with the genuine belief he was about to become a modern-day Entertainer on Tyneside."

The truth:

"Michael Owen signed on the dotted line for Newcastle United because he needed to play games to get in the England squad for the World Cup"

He never really cared and can fuck right off!  :dave:

Guest expat in the pool

what's with the charm offensive from the dullard, is Ashley lining him up to replace pardew?

nothing would surprise me

Stopped reading after a few lines. Odious, greedy little bitch of a player. I hope he gets pegged like Mr Hands the fucking cunt

Why exactly are the Chronicle giving this prick a load of coverage at present? Baffling.

I always hear this in the voice of Nigel Farage now.

True point though. Probably only want to hear about that cunt again when he dies.

Why exactly are the Chronicle giving this prick a load of coverage at present? Baffling.

I don't get it either as he shunned local journalists during his time here

I don't get it either as he shunned local journalists during his time here

I'm sure Ryder has even hammered him before on Twitter because of it.

I don't really get the big distaste everybody has for Owen.

Sure, he didn't do his best during his relegation season, but that goes for everybody who played for us that year, and there is a reason for it.

He started out really well before he got injured against Spurs and also had a good spell under Keegan.

Sure, he didn't do his best during his relegation season, but that goes for everybody who played for us that year, and there is a reason for it.

He started out really well before he got injured against Spurs and also had a good spell under Keegan.

He was our captain and didn't apologise or anything for our relegation. He was too busy trying to make up positive words for the brochure to get him a new club.

He is a self promoting little cunt, 99% of players will put themselves first but this little wanker really took it to another level and spent his entire career worrying about 'Brand Owen', in fact he is still doing it now.

He was our captain and didn't apologise or anything for our relegation. He was too busy trying to make up positive words for the brochure to get him a new club.

He is a self promoting little c***, 99% of players will put themselves first but this little w***** really took it to another level and spent his entire career worrying about 'Brand Owen', in fact he is still doing it now.

Did any of our players apologies? Don't remember it honestly. 

I his branding and the brochure is bothering people, then fair play, it doesn't bother me however.  Maybe I've just become to emotionally detached to football after the Ashley roller coaster.

Making him captain was however a mistake.

He is a self promoting little c***, 99% of players will put themselves first but this little w***** really took it to another level and spent his entire career worrying about 'Brand Owen', in fact he is still doing it now.

Did any of our players apologies? Don't remember it honestly. 

I his branding and the brochure is bothering people, then fair play, it doesn't bother me however.  Maybe I've just become to emotionally detached to football after the Ashley roller coaster.

Making him captain was however a mistake.

I think the least a captain of a team can do is hold their hands up, especially when they have failed at getting the side up for it. He genuinely didn't care though, Newcastle United were relegated but Michael Owen was preparing for his new club.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he and his agent were putting them brochures together long before he had left. He knew he was out of contract and being the selfish little tosspot he was what was the point in him fighting to keep us up?

He is also a boring tosser who just goes on about his achievements in the game and how he did this and that and nothing was his fault.

With Owen, it was always (and only) about him and England.

Tells you all you need to know really.

Liverpool fans hate him, Real Madrid fans have forgotten who he is/was, Manchester United fans are indifferent about him, Stoke fans didn't really care and of course we f***ing hate him. Quite sad that he doesn't really have any love from any of the clubs he's been at but ultimately that's his own fault. As you say, Michael Owen only cared about Michael Owen. f*** him.

I'm glad he fucked up his career, obviously he made a lot of money which was all he really cared about but he's remember as a bit of a joke by most I have spoken to. He could have been looked back on as a brilliant forward.

Should have stayed at Liverpool.

It baffles me how any Newcastle fan can see Owen as anything other than a cunt tbh.

Come on, there's twat, prick, bellend, ballsack, nobhead, the list is practically endless with this horse fucker.

I'm glad he f***ed up his career, obviously he made a lot of money which was all he really cared about but he's remember as a bit of a joke by most I have spoken to. He could have been looked back on as a brilliant forward.

Should have stayed at Liverpool.

When you look at it. His career was good. That's the only thing I agree with him about. 89 caps, 40 goals. Starred in a lot of big games and trophies. And he managed to pick up a few from the bench. He had a good 6/7 year prime where he picked up a lot of trophies and personal accolades.