Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Did anyone see his "can't beat em join them" interview. Shows again what a dickhead this fella is.

Rare to see someone quite so tangibly go from a seemingly likeable, level-headed young, talented chap to a painfully arrogant, delusional, unprofessional past-it wanker.

Wanker.

that'll be why he left real madrid to join us. fuckin idiot. coulda been a bit part player for them.

What are you trying to say?

donno, im so angry.

let me think....... he coulda stayed at real and played th odd game but he wasn't happy so he left for more game time. now he comes out with this shit.

that'll be why he left real madrid to join us. fuckin idiot. coulda been a bit part player for them.

donno, im so angry.

let me think....... he coulda stayed at real and played th odd game but he wasn't happy so he left for more game time. now he comes out with this shit.

Oh right, aye...

His comments and attitude are embarrassing. Rare to see someone be so nauesatingly blatant about it.

donno, im so angry.

He had over 100 grand a week and an England place to think about whilst being offered to leave that sun-soaked Madrid bench.

From http://www.michaelowenonline.com/news/on-this-day-in-2005-michael-owen-signs-for-newcastle-united/2010/08/31

"I've been honest all along, right from the start when it was becoming clear Real had bought a couple of new strikers. When it was looking like I wasn't going to be in the starting XI, automatically, as everyone knows me, I want to play football and it doesn't matter whether it's in Spain or England.

"If Real had said I would start every week, I'm sure I'd still be there now. They made it clear to me there were other strikers in front of me and that left the teams back in England.

Lifted from RAWK.

:duff:

I can't help wondering whether Owen Man Utd shirt sales in the Far East and other parts of the Third World had more say in Fergie giving Owen a new contract than the desire to make himself look like a lunatic. ???

Oh, wait...what have I just said there... :lol: