Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

From A Feint Zebra.

http://www.feintzebra.co.uk/RAWK/not-worth-any-more-effort.jpg

:lol: That smile is the same sort of smile that Vidkun Quisling worse during WW2.  On the outside, at the surface, there's the apparent elation of being associated with the victorious, all-conquering heroes, but all the while, on the inside, and you can see it leaking from his eyes, is the desperate screams of a Judas who knows he has already paid too high a price for that prize in terms of his honesty, pride and respectability, and who knows that the hollowness of this victory will never compensate for what he has lost.

I truly pity the bastard. :sadnod:

Owen just cant believe his luck. The way he is behaving towards Man Utd is ridiculous considering his ties with Liverpool. Of course he can like the club he plays for but he is only there for 2 years, hes behaving like a life long Man Utd fan who got his dream chance of winning something with them.

His brown nosing of the club is so ungenuine, he's clealrly trying to make the right noises to secure a extension to his cushy contract.

The fact that he'd rather hide on Man U's bench than actually start for a lesser club just confirms he knows he's finished as an England player. Not that anyone else would want him for 100k a week. Little bastard.

Somebody in another forum is telling me Michael Owen played the role of David Villa in their trainings to prepare the game (Nani apparently played Messi).

Foolproof plan if true.

Did he just stand and score own goals?

Somebody in another forum is telling me Michael Owen played the role of David Villa in their trainings to prepare the game (Nani apparently played Messi).

Foolproof plan if true.

Owen himself said that he had to play Vila.

I think I've read somewhere that Nani hat to 'do the Messi' as well.

Guest johnson293

We've had the biscuit dilema, now the dinner dilema....

Chinese, Indian or Pizza tonight? I'm siding with Indian. Anyone have any recommendations? I always get the same dish and fancy a change.

1 hour ago

On tenterhooks here!!

Chinese, Indian or Pizza tonight? I'm siding with Indian. Anyone have any recommendations? I always get the same dish and fancy a change.

1 hour ago

On tenterhooks here!!

So basically he wants everyone else to do all the work and then he's going to reap the benefits. Sounds familiar.... :lol:

Guest Chubby Jason

This curry post made me go and buy one. I wasn't even hungry.

Likewise

What did you get? I got a madras, pilau rice naan and a couple of pappadums. Classic.

This curry post made me go and buy one. I wasn't even hungry.

Likewise

What did you get? I got a madras, pilau rice naan and a couple of pappadums. Classic.

Exactly the same. No lie.

1 hour ago

On tenterhooks here!!

So basically he wants everyone else to do all the work and then he's going to reap the benefits. Sounds familiar.... :lol:

:laugh:

Why doesn't he just order the whole menu at the Pizza shop & the Indians & then he can have a nibble of everything & with all his freeloading family living near by he can invite them round for the bits he doesn't eat.

You know when you wake up, look out of your window and it’s a gloomy, miserable, soaking wet wintery morning? In the road, there are puddles, and dim car lights in miserable queues of traffic lighting up the rain? And there’s a wet, soggy, flaccid dark brown cardboard box. That wet, soggy, flaccid dark brown cardboard box is Michael Owen’s personality.

Can't take the credit unfortunately.

RT@Midds

You know when you wake up, look out of your window and it’s a gloomy, miserable, soaking wet wintery morning? In the road, there are puddles, and dim car lights in miserable queues of traffic lighting up the rain? And there’s a wet, soggy, flaccid dark brown cardboard box. That wet, soggy, flaccid dark brown cardboard box is Michael Owen’s personality.

:lol: Love that quote.