Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Not being funny but hasn't he said very, very similar previously?  Like almost word for word?

Of course his feelings aren't news as we know the score, but I'm pretty sure he's publicly expressed them already, whether it was in the papers or on Twitter.

michael owen

themichaelowen michael owen

@piersmorgan and to answer your question, yes it did win. I have already said that other squad members deserved a medal more than me.

michael owen

@piersmorgan and I've also already said that I didn't get 2 medals for smashing 2 past Arsenal in the last 10 mins to win the FA Cup.

@piersmorgan In other words, sometimes you get more than you deserve and sometimes you deserve more than what you get.

Wtf? He genuinly believes he deserved 2 medals for scoring 2 goals in a cup final? :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Dunno how anyone can hate Piers Morgan, by the way.

Eh? Why not? He's an absolute f***ing bellend.

His chat show he asks all the right questions, he takes the p*ss out of little shits like Owen on Twitter. He's got a bit of an ego on him, granted, but I don't know why he's one of the most hated blokes in Britain.

Although your right about the chat show and asking the right questions.......i think you'll find he is hated for being behind the false pictures of soldiers torturing prisoners that appeared in the Daily Mirror when he was its editor, which forced his resignation from the paper.

When he got caught rather than apologise, he came out with.......that they got set up or some crap like that, i remember seeing him get questioned about it and him smuggly saying i wanted to draw attention to suspected torture that could have been going on.

My best friend is a delivery driver who delivers to a ex soldiers dad (his son was killed in Afghanistan), the Dad hates Morgan for those lies, i live in very strong ex/current army area and the hatred for people who call soldiers murderers and more to the point scum like Morgan who lie about them is understandable, and its not surprising it gets picked up by other people who then turn on the likes of Morgan.  

Anyone who wants to watch Owen's reception at SJP again, go search for "michael owen return" on dailymotion.

What are the fans singing there? "There's only one...?" Can't make it out.

Guest Haris Vuckic

For some reason this season at Everton away we sang at it Distan. I can't remember why!

Shite memory, I thought we only had him on loan!?

Anyone who wants to watch Owen's reception at SJP again, go search for "michael owen return" on dailymotion.

would love to know what barton says to him like.

I dunno, but the chant that followed that was the greatest thing I've ever heard at SJP.

There's nothing quite like thousands of people singing "Joey, knock him out. Joey Joey knock him out" :lol:

would love to know what barton says to him like.

I dunno, but the chant that followed that was the greatest thing I've ever heard at SJP.

There's nothing quite like thousands of people singing "Joey, knock him out. Joey Joey knock him out" :lol:

:snod:

For some reason this season at Everton away we sang at it Distan. I can't remember why!

Shite memory, I thought we only had him on loan!?

By all accounts he turned us down and went to Man City as they were offering him more money.

s**** memory, I thought we only had him on loan!?

By all accounts he turned us down and went to Man City as they were offering him more money.

This. And we had just finished 4th.

Guest neesy111

I can't help wondering whether Owen Man Utd shirt sales in the Far East and other parts of the Third World had more say in Fergie giving Owen a new contract than the desire to make himself look like a lunatic. ???

Oh, wait...what have I just said there... :lol:

Well I'm in South East Asia and I haven't seen 1 Michael Owen shirt.  Actually I haven't seen many genuine football shirts tbh.