Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

My brother is a Manure fan and he's all like: "it's so typical that Geordies hate Owen, not good enough for our club, delusions of grandeur, it was a sinking ship and every player was just as bad as him - even your precious Enrique and Coloccini didn't give a shit as you went down". In the same conversation he maintained that Owen "made a key contribution as a bench player" this year, and that he fully deserved his spot on the bench ahead of Berbatov in the Champions League final. Also, and I quote, "Paul Scholes is better than any player you have ever had". Please vindicate my rage.

Guest bimpy474

My brother is a Manure fan and he's all like: "it's so typical that Geordies hate Owen, not good enough for our club, delusions of grandeur, it was a sinking ship and every player was just as bad as him - even your precious Enrique and Coloccini didn't give a s*** as you went down". In the same conversation he maintained that Owen "made a key contribution as a bench player" this year, and that he fully deserved his spot on the bench ahead of Berbatov in the Champions League final. Also, and I quote, "Paul Scholes is better than any player you have ever had". Please vindicate my rage.

There is no way Scholes was better than Archie Goolie, tell your mate he's a clueless orang-u-tang......:D

Guest neesy111

My brother is a Manure fan and he's all like: "it's so typical that Geordies hate Owen, not good enough for our club, delusions of grandeur, it was a sinking ship and every player was just as bad as him - even your precious Enrique and Coloccini didn't give a shit as you went down". In the same conversation he maintained that Owen "made a key contribution as a bench player" this year, and that he fully deserved his spot on the bench ahead of Berbatov in the Champions League final. Also, and I quote, "Paul Scholes is better than any player you have ever had". Please vindicate my rage.

Shearer was still a better player than Scholes and he wasn't ginger.

Guest elbee909

Fratricide is not a crime.

No wait

Wouldn't be surprised if he literally has no basic wage... This is a shame, but never mind. I'm still better than him, and so are most people.

Wellbeck>Diouf>>>>>Owen. So the first two could be available for loan or he's 5th in the pecking order now?

5th? Surely it can't be that hard to work out what 3+2 is? :lol: