Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Was struggling to find on YouTube his return to SJP when he came on as sub in the 0-0 for Man Utd... Has it been removed?

It's on Dailymotion, just search for "Michael Owen's Return to St. James' Park" in google and it should pop up.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He will retire, too. He won't get himself a deal at a lower level where he can play regularly. He knows he's fucking shite.

Was struggling to find on YouTube his return to SJP when he came on as sub in the 0-0 for Man Utd... Has it been removed?

It's on Dailymotion, just search for "Michael Owen's Return to St. James' Park" in google and it should pop up.

Thank you...

"I'll explore all the options. I've done my first coaching badges just in case I fancy management. Media might interest me. Gary Neville is a breath of fresh air and has almost encouraged me to do it. I get excited when it's half-time now because he is so intelligent and brings something new."

:lol: :facepalm:

"I'll explore all the options. I've done my first coaching badges just in case I fancy management. Media might interest me. Gary Neville is a breath of fresh air and has almost encouraged me to do it. I get excited when it's half-time now because he is so intelligent and brings something new."

:lol: :facepalm:

Douche bag comes over like a teenager  :iamatwat:

He will retire, too. He won't get himself a deal at a lower level where he can play regularly. He knows he's fucking shite.

Plenty of foreign lands that he could go to where he'd end up being paid excessively.

Sounds like a fairly objective analysis to me (apart from the Gary Neville bit, the cunt).

I'm no fan of the man that is Owen, but I don't see much wrong with that article.

Plenty of foreign lands that he could go to where he'd end up being paid excessively.

Too far from his horses.

Didn't he win a £10k bet with a builder who worked on his house, the builder after paying him had no money so hung himself?

What the fuck is he doing making £10k bets with builders? No sense of reality.

I had to Google that, too, and from what I can see, it wasn't a bet. Owen took the builder to court for charging him for work that hadn't been done and allegedly buying himself a house in Portugal with Owen's money.

Obviously, I know neither of the men involved, but a builder trying to rip off a client is hardly a stretch to my mind. I can only think of one person I know who had building work done and the builders didn't try to rip him off somehow.

April 12, 1999. Owen’s star was in the ascendancy after that goal against Argentina in the 1998 World Cup and a successful second  season for Liverpool when the 19-year-old fell to the turf at Elland Road.

‘You’ve got three hamstrings and one was just totally ruptured,’ he says, raising his leg off the sofa to demonstrate the point.

‘It should be right the way down but one bit starts there, attaches there and the rest of it attaches there. I’ve got no hamstring in the middle. I’m basically running on two hamstrings on my right leg and three on the other.

‘That injury has probably changed my whole career. I’ve been compromised from the age of 19.

it's funny why you left that bit out of your brochure ain't it , cock.