Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Christ Stoke really are collecting a pile of old shite.

Seems a bit of an ego trip to me, they've signed some players seemingly just to show they can.  Works for me.

Pulis is basically Allardyce on acid. Both in style of play and transfer policy.

The horrible cap wearing penis that he is.

I'd imagine he can do more of a job than Walters or Jerome like. If they just want someone to tap the ball in at least.

Lob the ball at Crouch/Huth/Shawcross, hope it hits their face, Owen with the tap in.

In reality, he'll be injured, and they'll be playing Cameron Jerome.

I'd imagine he can do more of a job than Walters or Jerome like. If they just want someone to tap the ball in at least.

Lob the ball at Crouch/Huth/Shawcross, hope it hits their face, Owen with the tap in.

In reality, he'll be injured, and they'll be playing Cameron Jerome.

:lol: So true.

Walters and Jerome can run, kick people and hold up the ball now and again. Owen can't.

Aye, but I'm going with the theory that they don't really want the 2nd striker to do that. Either that or they're thick as mince thinking Owen can provide that kind of HUSTLE.

Walters and Jerome can run, kick people and hold up the ball now and again. Owen can't.

Aye, but I'm going with the theory that they don't really want the 2nd striker to do that. Either that or they're thick as mince thinking Owen can provide that kind of HUSTLE.

Stoke's football depends on having all 11 players pulling their weight. We know fine well that fielding Owen basically results in playing with 10 men if he isn't scoring. This is based on him from over 3 years ago, fuck knows what kind of level he is at now.

Basically, his last "good" game of football came in that 2-2 draw against West Ham. He seemed to be on fire for that, for whatever reason. After that, he never score again and I can't recall him making another good performance for us.

Guest BooBoo

Nice and close for his 'orses.

That's all it's about for Owen. Club close by where his beloved stables are. No pressure, decent money and he'll be ringing in injured the first time he cracks a nail. Awful man, one of the most self absorbed mercenaries the game has seen in recent years. Even the knuckle draggers at Stoke will see through his bullshit pretty quickly.

Owen probably lives somewhere in south Cheshire.  Not surprised tbh.

Thought he lived in north wales??

Yeah he does, not far from Chester though.

Owen probably lives somewhere in south Cheshire.  Not surprised tbh.

Thought he lived in north wales??

Yeah he does, not far from Chester though.

Keep forgetting how close a nice place like Chester is to Liverpool, Stoke will be a short drive. Makes sense when he really wants to bum his horses, would piss me off no end to be a stoke fan and realise this.

Isn't this just like when he came to us, but without the helicopter.