Will the match be called off tomorrow?

Crumpy Gunt

Guest neesy111

That's bollocks about that Charlton game, i drove from Hartlepool and the central motorway was like an ice rink. Calling it off half an hour before kick off was laughable though.

the police said around the stadium

Had 6 inches doon here in N. London ... no problems at the Arsenal game.

What about the snow?

;D

Will be fucking gutted if this gets called off tomorrow though, will mean being up early on a Sunday for nowt  :angry:

Which is worse at this time of year, the A1 or the A19? Are those average speed cameras still all over the A1?

The A19 can be shit when it snows, I'd go on the A1, even if it still has the cameras.

Newcastle is going to be full of Xmas shoppers today; they aren't going to close the shops because the pavements and steps outside are dangerous, so there's no way they could justify postponing the match for the same reason.

I seem to remember the club weren't happy that the charlton game got cancelled they said thousands were already in the stadium by the time the police called it off, I was one of them already in the stadium half hour before kick off. It probably caused more problems with thousands still heading to the stadium with thousands more then leaving. From what I can tell there has been no more snow over night so if they get the grit lorries out now the roads will be clear.

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

The game is

ON  !!!!!!  

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

Thats what it was like before the Charlton game

http://www.nufcsingapore.com/DSCN0822.JPG

Nowhere near as bad as this today. 

Guest Haris Vuckic

breakfast and a can and i'll be away soon

Lets beat these smoggy bastards, hopefully some boro induced global warming will make the snow fuck off.

Mates just text to say Radio Newcastle are saying there'll be a pitch inspection.

Can't listen to it where I am so anyone who can please give it a listen - I really can't be arsed to go out in that!

What time is the pitch inspection?