Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Simpson has looked good since he's come back with injury. Always strikes me as a kind of player who has a couple of bad performances in him which are waiting to come out, but if he does find that consistency can't see why he can't be our first choice for a fair bit of time. Needs to work on his decisions (sometimes he fails to close down and lets players have too much time/space) and also on his link-up play, but in fairness to  that, he hasn't really had a proper RM playing in front of him.

I've never been critical like others have been of Danny, I thought he was solid even last year. But he's progressed really well this year and close to being part of our core group of players along with Colo, Enrique, Barton, Tiote and Nolan.

Guest Heneage

It's a game where you have to catch him, it's really hard because every time you run at him he just backs off.

No doubt you'll catch him.

:tumbleweed:

Guest Tall Striker

This man has got England written all over him.

Lets just hope he's more gary neville than Danny Mills

Then we can sell him back to man u for an inflated price, to clear some more debt :dowie:

Been leaving some lovely twitter messages, seems to be happy here.

"Lovin the safc fans hate haha, nufc all day :)

12:55 PM Feb 6th via ÜberTwitter"

"These r the days n nights y I love Newcastle! Fans r top class #12thman

10:11 PM Feb 5th via ÜberTwitter"

Very happy with his development. To think a few months ago i was laughing at the thought of his name mentioned for England, right now there isn't a RB in better form and he should be starting for them. Crackers.