Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Sorry if I offended anyone with my laugter. Not that I think Simpson is shit.

It's just such a bizarre idea that I can't quite wrap my head around it. Yeah, he's that good.  Just giddy at the thought of it.

And Nixon is right-- he's probably not anywhere near an international call up. Nor is Enrique. Or any other Newcastle defender. No matter how good they might be. When Liverpool pays over the odds---then he'll be good enough.

Can't say I'm that arsed about any of our players missing out on England given the events of the past week. Always been proud to see our lads wearing an England shirt but definitely rather they didn't now, it only turns heads, both theirs away and other clubs towards them.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Simpson is a much improved player- Much better going forward, better defensively as well. Still backs off a bit too much

Can't say I'm that arsed about any of our players missing out on England given the events of the past week. Always been proud to see our lads wearing an England shirt but definitely rather they didn't now, it only turns heads, both theirs away and other clubs towards them.

:thup: :thup:

Fuck 'em.

Fuck 'em.

especially since the cunts at the so called big clubs will just tap up any of our players "lucky" enough to get into the squad.

Fuck 'em.

What does that mean? If they do well then they get selected. If they act like a tit then fuck them surely? Sounds like you two would stop your bird going to a nightclub just in case. I can see why like.

Capello has included Kyle Walker, who has had loan spells at QPR and has made 3 appearances for Villa. Meanwhile, he has left out Simpson wo has been playing very well in the PL for the whole season.  :idiot2:

It's the same bloke who rates Gareth Barry, Glen Johnson and Emile Heskey. Wouldn't pay too much attention to his opinion.

I can aee Fergie regretting letting him go

Needed the move though, would never have got the games at OT.

£750k wasn't it? Got to be worth 10 times that now.

What the fuck. Rafael is much more talented n better than Simpson.

his best game of the season.

I agree. His positioning still looks dodgy - I don't think he pressures his opponent enough. But yesterday he looked eager to make things happen going forward, whereas before he's always looked a bit inhibited.

You're biased though ;)

This isn't a pop at Hughton but I always got the impression that he wasn't overly keen on his full backs pushing on.

Jose was one of our best attackers last season! I just don't think Simpson was particularly good at it, and lacked the confidence to get forward. Plus he had more defensive responsilities for most of the season. Enrique had Jonas and Coloccini to cover for him on that side of the field.

Our left hand side, particularly at home in the first half, was relentless last season. Fun. :aww:

You're biased though ;)

Also he can't spell.

What the f***. Rafael is much more talented n better than Simpson.

You're biased though ;)

Also he can't spell.

Nah not biased. He is the player that forces Neville to retire early, n displaces oshea n brown

I m typing from the phone mostly nowadays with single digit. So pardon the spellings