Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

All I can say is what a game, fans were class yet again n we r still unbeaten n in the hat 4 the next round :) o n I seen the keeper off his line hahahahaha

12 minutes ago

Theres the proof. Just class technique and a lovely lob.

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

All I can say is what a game, fans were class yet again n we r still unbeaten n in the hat 4 the next round :) o n I seen the keeper off his line hahahahaha

12 minutes ago

Theres the proof. Just class technique and a lovely lob.

:shifty:

Guest Rey Mysterio

Horrible excuse for a footballer. Absolutely shit yet again tonight.

Just leaving the ground?

Posted it at half time mate.

He was worse than Scunthorpe last night. Mis-controlling the ball in to touch, passing it into touch, repeatedly giving the ball away, really poor defensively again. So far out of his depth in the top flight it's not funny.

I would consider that a decent performance by his standards, which is not very good. Particularly when he completely missed a cross coming right at him.

:thup:

He was alright, I thought. Usual frustrations.

I would consider that a decent performance by his standards, which is not very good. Particularly when he completely missed a cross coming right at him.

:thup:

He was alright, I thought. Usual frustrations.

Aye, pretty much.

We're a decent team, but we'd be so much better with two fullbacks who could contribute a bit more. Hopefully Santon sorts one of the roles, but come January I'm still clinging to the hope one of our previous targets could be snapped-up as well (Cissokho/Pieters).

It's why I wouldn't have minded missing a striker and signing another full-back on deadline day to compensate, would have still improved the team a large amount.

We're a decent team, but we'd be so much better with two fullbacks who could contribute a bit more. Hopefully Santon sorts one of the roles, but come January I'm still clinging to the hope one of our previous targets could be snapped-up as well (Cissokho/Pieters).

It's why I wouldn't have minded missing a striker and signing another full-back on deadline day to compensate, would have still improved the team a large amount.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llmv4pKHGq1qafrh6.gif

I hope we sign a left back and shift Santon over.