Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Why not though...

He's probably the most in form English full back and that's the same argument people use for wanting the likes of Vardy and not Rooney...

Because Clyne and Walker are better than him, and are equally in good form. ???

Why not though...

He's probably the most in form English full back and that's the same argument people use for wanting the likes of Vardy and not Rooney...

How many can you take in the squad? 25?

Forgot about Walker but it all depends who they intend to have in front of them. I get the impression that not only on here but in general people expect they're defenders to be decent at attacking primarily these days, which is a load of shite imo, obviously depending on tactics, etc.

Guest chopey

Fair play to Simpson he's played in the majority of games and deserves his medal as much as anyone, Didn't Woy say he was only taking 7 defenders ?

Why not though...

How many can you take in the squad? 25?

Forgot about Walker but it all depends who they intend to have in front of them. I get the impression that not only on here but in general people expect they're defenders to be decent at attacking primarily these days, which is a load of shite imo, obviously depending on tactics, etc.

We could potentially playing with a diamond formation in the summer and for that to work you need your full backs to be able to attack and provide width.

watching the game against Swansea and it had me amazed that they won 4-0 and had 38% possession how the fuck does that work out?

in the champions league next season they are going to be destroyed by allowing teams to have the ball. its no co incidence the team that likes to keep the ball and pass around you has beaten them twice this year

as amazing an achievement as it is next season will be a huge eye opener for them

Well they played a team in the Champions League semi final only a couple of months ago and beat them 0-3 away from home

we will see next season give top european sides that amount of possession and they will destroy you

How many 'top' European sides are there, realistically? Bayern, Barca & Real for starters, then you'd have a case for PSG, Juve and Dortmund. Atleti are great, but they sure as fuck aren't knocking 4 or 5 past Leicester.

So what you're basically saying is that if Leicester get to the Champions League quarter finals next year, they might get humped? I think they'd be okay with that!

Well they played a team in the Champions League semi final only a couple of months ago and beat them 0-3 away from home

we will see next season give top european sides that amount of possession and they will destroy you

Celtic beat Barcelona with only 14% possession.

It's what you do with it that matters, not how many times you can tippy tappy it back and forwards between your defenders and midfielders.

watching the game against Swansea and it had me amazed that they won 4-0 and had 38% possession how the fuck does that work out?

in the champions league next season they are going to be destroyed by allowing teams to have the ball. its no co incidence the team that likes to keep the ball and pass around you has beaten them twice this year

as amazing an achievement as it is next season will be a huge eye opener for them

Think they will add to the squad. For the counter they will get more pace.

Him and Fuchs haven't received many plaudits but have been a fantastic as part of that defensive unit tbf.

Fuchs has received quite a few IMO. Been the best LB in the league this season for me.