Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

in fact i don't remember him doing his famous shitty longballs today.

if I'm not mistaken?

No one passed the ball to him.

Is the right answer. There was a number of times when people didn't pass to him despite him being the best option. Ben Arfa will pretty much only pass it to him as a last resort.

Guest neesy111

Played ok, but again the guy can't cross a football for his life.  I seen better crosses in the NOFC game yesterday :lol:

Guest Rey Mysterio

A ball that was going out for our throw in until he slid in on Richardson right on the touchline.

Lucky he wasn't booked for his late kick at Mclean earlier in the half or he way well have walked before half time.

A ball that was going out for our throw in until he slid in on Richardson right on the touchline.

Lucky he wasn't booked for his late kick at Mclean earlier in the half or he way well have walked before half time.

Got the crowd going anyway  :lol:

if I'm not mistaken?

Is the right answer. There was a number of times when people didn't pass to him despite him being the best option. Ben Arfa will pretty much only pass it to him as a last resort.

Don't blame him

Guest neesy111

if I'm not mistaken?

Don't blame him

I wouldn't pass to him if he was in my team.

I don't want him to be first choice rb but have no problems with him as a squad player. As a defender he's reasonable and certainly did ok today. It's his use of the ball and our general ineffectiveness on the right that annoys me. I was surprised that Santon was taken off at HT as we needed a goal and his pace and attacking play is certainly superior to Simpson and in my view Raylor. That decision was compounded by their sending off when Simpson was the wrong full back to have left on the pitch.

1:25 of that Ben Arfa video sums up why we need a RB that can play football, Tiote in a good position to pass to yet he lumps it forward, which unsurprisingly their defender won the header

Simpson made one excellent run forward to overlap with HBA, who in turn dribbled and took out two mackems and played Simpson in. The cross from our fullback was lacking in anything resembling a threat, but if he can do that more often, much more often, he could end up causing some serious problems for the opposition.

1:25 of that Ben Arfa video sums up why we need a RB that can play football, Tiote in a good position to pass to yet he lumps it forward, which unsurprisingly their defender won the header

Simpson made one excellent run forward to overlap with HBA, who in turn dribbled and took out two mackems and played Simpson in. The cross from our fullback was lacking in anything resembling a threat, but if he can do that more often, much more often, he could end up causing some serious problems for the opposition.

He is going to have to learn to cross if that is ever to happen

Exectly what I though too...

First it was funny to see the different in the class. But then it wasn´t. Still can´t get our that he wasn´t subbed instead off Santon.

He is going to have to learn to cross if that is ever to happen

He will if he does it more often in matches. Not saying he'll be Beckham-esque. But he's much more likely to hit one or two dangerous crosses in a game if he gets 6 or 7 opportunities to do so.

Guest Dontooner

We can't really let any defenders go out unless we're signing an upgrade and a replacement.

Sorry, Panic ed  after i saw an article about us signing him another 5 years..

Imagines if Santon was there instead of Simpson  :angry: , yep definitely need a new fullback to replace Simpson in the summer.

Dimpson was on 5live recently. He's so incredibly dull, I've no idea why sky/bbc keep asking him back :lol:

Just one in a long line of footballers who have no personality. It's amazing how punditry and commentary is so bad in football when most people I know could do a better job. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's boring little bellends making cliches and trite comments.

Dimpson was on 5live recently. He's so incredibly dull, I've no idea why sky/bbc keep asking him back :lol:

Just one in a long line of footballers who have no personality. It's amazing how punditry and commentary is so bad in football when most people I know could do a better job. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's boring little bellends making cliches and trite comments.

he's no demba.

Guest Brynn

He is not very good, however he is way way better than Ryan Taylor. Some of the things you just take for granted with Simpson or any PL-standard player is sometimes just not there with Raylor. For that reason alone I prefer this lad.