Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Has he finally realised he might be able to actually play football? He seemed like our most composed defender in the first half. :lol:

Not at all. The amount of times he passes back to Krul instead of playing it forward as he has no confidence in his own ability is extremely frustrating.

Has he finally realised he might be able to actually play football? He seemed like our most composed defender in the first half. :lol:

Not at all. The amount of times he passes back to Krul instead of playing it forward as he has no confidence in his own ability is extremely frustrating.

His touch and technique are awful. Maybe he's fully appraised of that fact and plays the 'least likely to f*ck up' pass when forced with a choice.

Howay man, first half Colo and Williamson were shocking on the ball. He was the only one playing simple passes and actually played a few meaningful ones forward. Santon was great too, as per. I'm no fan of Simpson but he was miles better on the ball last night.

This.

He actually tried to whip in two crosses, instead of the usual dink/punt/scuff.  They weren't that bad I didn't think and I thought overall he played fairly well.

Still such an average player mind.  Him and Willo are limited defenders and painful to watch.

He has had some good crosses of late Danny boy. To be honest, he's been one of our least worries during this shitty form of ours. The central defence has been a much bigger problem. We need to get Douglas or someone else in come 1st of January.

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1464276.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Danny+Simpson+&+his+dad+Peter+Samms

Danny & his Dad  :lol:

I know he was mentioned earlier for threatening to kill his Ex, but didn't see any pics. WTF man? Crazy old fucker.  :lol:

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1464276.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Danny+Simpson+&+his+dad+Peter+Samms

Danny & his Dad  :lol:

I know he was mentioned earlier for threatening to kill his Ex, but didn't see any pics. WTF man? Crazy old fucker.  :lol:

So he gets his love of terrible tattoos from his Dad.

Teams no they can just leave space for him to attack into as he's not really going to do anything with the ball in the final third. The fact that he's still first choice right-back shows how much of a failure the summer window was.

Was moaning that he was the one doing all the attacking on that right side and it was coming to nothing. So ofcourse Hatem wonders over gets the ball and scores.

Tried hard Simpson today but fucks me off royally that we never got the right back we wanted in the summer. FUCK YOU MIKE.

Guest neesy111

That isn't worth much considering our defending tonight was abysmal.

His defending wasn't, he played well.

His was ok, well is pushing it a little but he was the best of the back 4.