Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

When Maicon or Dani Alvez puts in a defensive shift like that, it's a headline stealer! For Simmo, the ink is wet on that new contract at #nufc!

Reply Retweet Favorite

Fucking hell that's wrong and horrible from start to end.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

When Maicon or Dani Alvez puts in a defensive shift like that, it's a headline stealer! For Simmo, the ink is wet on that new contract at #nufc!

Reply Retweet Favorite

:lol:

Let's dissect.

When Maicon (shite) or Dani Alvez (spelled incorrectly) puts in a defensive shift like that (both attack minded full backs), it's a headline stealer (never once seen a headline for a solid defensive performance made by right-back on losing team) ! For Simmo, the ink is wet on that new contract at #nufc (it isn't) !

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Reply Retweet Favorite

:lol:

Let's dissect.

When Maicon (shite) or Dani Alvez (spelled incorrectly) puts in a defensive shift like that (both attack minded full backs), it's a headline stealer (never once seen a headline for a solid defensive performance made by right-back on losing team) ! For Simmo, the ink is wet on that new contract at #nufc (it isn't) !

:lol: superb.

Had a decent game for him last night. Probably a 7.5 performance but, in a bizarre way, it highlighted why he should have been replaced in the summer.

He was in absolute acres of space time and time again and failed to put in an effective cross. He was (or rather should have been) our most effective outlet last night due to the sheer volume of space and time he had and yet it resulted in nothing.

It's almost as if Jol and Co. wrote him off and just said to his players not to worry about him.

A good Simpson replacement would have us in the right half of the table this season imho and that's absolutely no dig at him. If we had a Santon on that side then we'd be so much more balanced/effective.

Guest malandro

It's almost as if Jol and Co. wrote him off and just said to his players not to worry about

Had exactly the same thought when I was watching the game last night

I was unaware of this Tyson character, never mind his reputation for faux Ryder tweets. I don't have enough time to stay on-the-ball with the all of the NO plebs. I only concern myself with the high ranking types.

I was unaware of this Tyson character, never mind his reputation for faux Ryder tweets. I don't have enough time to stay on-the-ball with the all of the NO plebs. I only concern myself with the high ranking types.

u mad?