Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

He was at fault for the 4th goal. Willo just stood about too. Shame they both went into Plonker Mode at the same time when our opponents were attacking with serious intent.

Still, that's why they were cheap.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys....

Racist.

Looking forward to his "well we tried" tweet.  Wanker.

Very unfair. Like Willo it's not his fault he is being played each week. He was signed as a first team player while we were in the Champoinship.

We should have got Debuchy in the summer as I'm sure he is more than twice the player Simpson is. Can you imagine Simpson getting anywhere near the French national XI if he was French?

Guest neesy111

He comes across as an arrogant arsehole who thinks he is far better than he does whereas Williamson doesn't though.

:thup:

I hate the finger pointing he does all the time.

He comes across as an arrogant arsehole who thinks he is far better than he does whereas Williamson doesn't though.

Blaming whoever passes the ball that he can't control. The cunt should be made to walk home up a railway line.

Blaming whoever passes the ball that he can't control. The c*** should be made to walk home up a railway line.

:lol: agreed

Guest bimpy474

Hopefully someone is daft enough to pay money for him in January.

QPR? They have better on the bench but they aren't the smartest.

Arry for all his fault isn't blind and wouldn't touch this absolute cunt with a barge pole.