Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

I don't really like Anita at fullback tbh but considering Pardew's quotes about Perch in midfield and Bigi's performances i think its quite possible i agree.

Anita played well in that position earlier in the season.

I don't really like Anita at fullback tbh but considering Pardew's quotes about Perch in midfield and Bigi's performances i think its quite possible i agree.

Anita played well in that position earlier in the season.

For several weeks I much preferred him there to in midfield.

I'd rather we played Anita in midfield. He was pants last time he played full back. Perch would be a better option for RB if it means Anita playing in midfield imo.

When was Anita pants when he played at fullback?

I'd rather we played Anita in midfield. He was pants last time he played full back. Perch would be a better option for RB if it means Anita playing in midfield imo.

When was Anita pants when he played at fullback?

Liverpool wasnt it? Before Perchinho got injured

Liverpool wasnt it? Before Perchinho got injured

He did and he want's pants, we drew 1-1 and Suarez got the goal when Egrique had a long punt out of defence, he also played in that position and scored in the Europa League against Brugge.

He was pretty bad in first 20 mins against Pool tbh.....

We was overrun in that period and then Perch got injured and he went to the middle and Simpson came on at RB and we improved and started to control the midfield a lot more....

We scored and then sat back for the rest of the game :lol:  :idiot2:

Exactly. I'd rather we try and limp through with Perch there till the new lad turns up.

Perch is an accident waiting to happen at rightback and Pardew thinks we missed him in midfield against Arsenal.

Exactly. I'd rather we try and limp through with Perch there till the new lad turns up.

Perch is an accident waiting to happen at rightback and Pardew thinks we missed him in midfield against Arsenal.

That was against Arsenal away from home without Anita available. Everton at home with both fit and no Simpleton is different.