Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

:lol: so Perch has one stinker and we're all supposed to be gutted that Simpson, one of the most consistently poor players in our team along with Mike Williamson and his caravan in tow, has got an injury which will stop the useless cunt from featuring? Aye, areet then.

I suspect myself, like a lot of fans, are sick of seeing Simpson as an automatic choice no matter how fucking crap he performs every week, and are therefore elated at his forced removal from the side.

I'm particularly referring to the important home match on Wednesday, in which Perch will probably play. Against left-wing opponents that systematically destroyed him last time we played them. Also as mentioned above it reduces our options in midfield and centre half.

Hopefully after that Debuchy will be in, but if gets suspended or injured we're back to square one. More injuries is the last thing we need.

Lots of you want to get shot of Simpson, which I don't fully understand. I mean, he's not very good, but you still have the Europa and the FA Cup, as well as vital League games. Surely you'd need cover at RB?

Unless you're counting Santon I suppose, and Ferguson at LB. How much do you think Simpson's on?

Lots of you want to get shot of Simpson, which I don't fully understand. I mean, he's not very good, but you still have the Europa and the FA Cup, as well as vital League games. Surely you'd need cover at RB?

Unless you're counting Santon I suppose, and Ferguson at LB. How much do you think Simpson's on?

Having Simpson is like having 10 men play against 12. We just want things to be an even playing field.

I don't want to get shot of him now. Happy for him to be backup until his contract goes at the end of the season.

I'd keep him as a back up and have one of those mythical squad things that everyone raves about.

Guest firetotheworks

Quote by Ronaldo:

Utter s***. Wish this c*** would get injured so I never have to see his talentless c*** face ever again.

Your wish? My command.

Simpson is a decent squad player. We should keep him if he can understand that we can not pay backup players top dollars.

Its not his fault our board have not upgraded him earlier. Gets much stick from the fans, me included. But in the end, he is not better, but the still the best we got  :lol:

It gets a little OTT the criticism he gets at times tbh.

http://i.imgur.com/g3jOJ.gif

There've been far worse players to play for the club skill wise and FAR FAR worse players to play for the club attitude wise.

I can't wait to see the right back spot upgraded and see the back of his poor play but I think people get a bit carried away with the abuse directed towards him. He's an average player but he's always been committed. Players like, Owen, Viduka, Marcelino, Duff........that's a different kettle of fish.