Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

How many times did Simpson clear the ball off the line last season?  Two or three I think, unless I'm mistaken? Perhaps he contributed a fair amount to our 5th place last season.  Anyway, it's not his fault he's not good enough for NUFC; the budgetary constraints on the team/club are ultimately responsible for his time here.

If a defender is told to be on the line, I don't regard it as a great achievement that he manages to clear the ball.

His attitude fucking stinks, did you see him yesterday waggling his finger at Tiote for having the audacity to pass him the ball when he was in space? I'd have gone mental at someone for that sort of attitude in a five a side game never mind the highest level of professional football. He's a shit footballer and he's a total fucking knob.

How many times did Simpson clear the ball off the line last season?  Two or three I think, unless I'm mistaken? Perhaps he contributed a fair amount to our 5th place last season.  Anyway, it's not his fault he's not good enough for NUFC; the budgetary constraints on the team/club are ultimately responsible for his time here.

If a defender is told to be on the line, I don't regard it as a great achievement that he manages to clear the ball.

defenders are sometimes told to be on the line for corners but from open play clearing off the line is just good positional play. just because you don't think he's good enough doesn't mean you need to find try and find fault with every facet of his play even when he's done something good.

defenders are sometimes told to be on the line for corners but from open play clearing off the line is just good positional play. just because you don't think he's good enough doesn't mean you need to find try and find fault with every facet of his play even when he's done something good.

Not really trying to find fault with everything he does - I just don't regard his clearances off the line as being a particular strength of his game or something that he needs special praise for. Especially from a corner.

He's f***ing useless and can't wait to see him leave. Hope he takes Williamson with him

:lol:

'Come on Mike, we're leaving!'

That's exactly how I see it being played out, either that or the French revolution drag the little fuckers out the training ground and lock the gates - who needs english players when they are as rubbish as them two clowns.

Good job Perchinho is brazilian or he may be next

He's f***ing useless and can't wait to see him leave. Hope he takes Williamson with him

As much as I can't stand this guy, Williamson is a priority of getting rid, followed by a close second in Simpson.

Prefer both as top number 1 upper most priority to get rid. They are both garbage and our defence looks like it's had a stroke down the right hand side.

Get a half decent centre half in as well and very good business. Would like to see right/left forward and possibly midfielder but would settle for defence being sorted out

Surprised Tavernier hasn't been given more of a chance the last few months. Had a couple of good games in Europe. (one bad game to be fair away in maritimo i think it was)

He goes missing at times but fuck me looks a lot more comfortable on the ball and going forward. Just needs that discipline really. Not like Simpson never goes missing. I have the recurring memories of him stood there with hands on hips after trying to get back. Fucking awful player