Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

This month's FourFourTwo has none other than Danny boy telling you how to 'Stall a winger's charge by staying on your feet.'

Amongst his suggestions are to be as close as possible to the winger and to show him outside to force a throw in.

Incredible. :lol:

http://i50.tinypic.com/28rld9w.jpg

Bit of a risk starting Tavernier when he'll have both Pienaar and Baines running at him.

I think he has potential but I think this game would be too high profile for him, then a lot of the home crowd would make their usual early judgement on one of our young kids and get on his back if he isn't a world beater straight away.

He looks raw at the moment and his accomplished performance away to Man Utd in the League Cup has also been followed with some shockers away at Reading and against Atromitos.

Guest icemanblue

Not sure it's fair to put a kid into a defence with zero confidence. Especially when the game is against one of the best left sided pairings in the league. :lol:

Perch at RB, Big Willy Styles back in at centre half.

So does this mean Simpson is never playing for us again?

3-4 league matches will take us to the end of January so I'd imagine he'll be staying until the end of the season.

And tbh thats not a bad thing really, strength in numbers and all that

Still can't believe when he had a go at Tiote yesterday for playing an inch perfect pass to him.

His attitude fucking stinks, did you see him yesterday waggling his finger at Tiote for having the audacity to pass him the ball when he was in space? I'd have gone mental at someone for that sort of attitude in a five a side game never mind the highest level of professional football. He's a shit footballer and he's a total fucking knob.