Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Must have sore arms - the number of throws he had to take due to shit mackem crossfield balls to Bent that went out must have them arm muscles aching.

He did well today. Better than the West Ham performance.

Looks like Perch was bought as an interim measure.

looks like chris doesnt trust raylor at all

Despite his occasional good delivery (which imo has been a little overhyped) I don't really blame him. I would play him on the wing if anything, defensively he is the worst of the bunch, imo.

Didn't understand the opinion of him from last season, never thought he was that bad. And he's certainly a step up on Perch, that's all I prayed for when he returned. He's got enough time to build on this and become a good, useful player for us. Was really impressed with him today.

Super cross for Carroll, also had another good delivery from a deeper position that Carroll failed to control properly. Really encouraging to see that we possess a better alternative to Perch.

Remember the game at Swansea when Dave Cotterill torn him a new one, looked a different player today. Too early to judge though, but Hughton seems to have improved a lot of our players over the past year.