Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Or people who attend games and happen to have eyes.

For what it's worth I remain miles from convinced about Best. And he was rubbish in the Championship.

I don't attend that many games these days but when I do the ones around me don't seem that much more clued up tbh. Skunkers should be the most insightful web forum if that's your criteria.

A bit indifferent about this news.  I like Simpson and he has improved a lot.  Not all that impressed by his recent holiday snaps mind.  Can't help thinking that we need a real top notch right back to move on  a level though.

Guest axel

Please sell, he's not a good defender and doesn't contribute much in attack either. Also, he has no self-knowledge and doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes. How many goals this year has gone in because he either have backed off too much or the ball has hit him and deflected into goal?

I love how people are just demanding we sell him. He's good enough for us at the minute. If we buy a better right back then great, he'd be fantastic back up, but it aint gonna happen.

What was wrong with his holiday pictures like? :lol:

All a bit bling and a worry considering he has himself said he was distracted by all that in the past to the detriment of his game.  I think at one point he siad it was good to meet up will well known tosspot Callum Best

:lol: jesus some people!

To be fair though he shouldn't hang around with black/fellow mixed race players (I assume this is the 'bling' you speak of) and posing for photos with hot women is just the actions of sub human scum!

I hate to say it but he's practically, I can't say it.

Ok he's practically, NILE RANGER! There, I said it!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I was beginning to wonder which player was this month's 'FORUM PARIAH OF THE MONTH!'

:lol: jesus some people!

To be fair though he shouldn't hang around with black/fellow mixed race players (I assume this is the 'bling' you speak of) and posing for photos with hot women is just the actions of sub human scum!

I hate to say it but he's practically, I can't say it.

Ok he's practically, NILE RANGER! There, I said it!

Callum Best was the only person I named.  Not the blackest or most mixed race of lads as far as I'm aware.  Well known socialite though, and more than a bit bling in my opinion.  You've assumed wrongly.  I'd be careful with the ethnic stereotypes if I were you.

Simpson HAS recently said that this type of distraction nearly derailed his career.  There are paralells with the type of stuff he's tweeted in the last week.  That is all.

I'm all for different opinions and giving our weaker players the credit they are due when they perform but to claim that Perch has looked 'good defensively' at any point in his NUFC career so far is a blatant lie.

I wouldn't personally want Perch in the team but he was still involved in wins against Villa and Everton, a draw away to Wolves and a good team performance away to Man City.  We didn't lose every game 6-0 when he was in the team.

If Carroll the gypsy hadn't let his man go against Stoke we might have had a draw in that game as well.  ;D :shifty:

Very happy to see him tied up, average quality RB, but likeable character, tries hard and seems to be loving life and playing up here. Good for other players coming in and trying to settle.

I think he can step up a level or two as well but will require some competition to get the best out of him.

Pretty much my thoughts on the deal.  I wish he would stop treating the ball like a bomb and constantly backing off mind.  Apart from that he's ok......

So Callum Best was in these photos you were worried about? I apologise, I missed that/those pics.

No, he was mentioned in the asscoiated tweets.  There were white lads in the pictures though, not sure why you've attempted to depict my post as casually racist.  You might disagree - and I appreciate that this is subjective - but I felt he was acting a bit of a knob.  He has himself said that the nightlife etc has hindered his progress in the past and so I thought it was a bit of a concern.  I think he's essentially a good lad and a player of some potential.  I also rate Nile Ranger.  I think this ought to be left at that.

The pictures I saw he was hanging by a pool with his shoulder round some mates then pictured with some young ladies. Not sure what's bilingual about that. Also not sure what's so shocking about a player having a bit of fun when the season has ended.

Won't even question the bling part.

What is expected of a 24 year old footballer, what would have been acceptable behavior? :lol:

I feel like I've missed out on Simpson snorting coke of a prostitutes tits and smoking blunts :lol:

Or people who attend games and happen to have eyes.

For what it's worth I remain miles from convinced about Best. And he was rubbish in the Championship.

I dont believe in Best either! Would happily let him go...dont think it will happen though therefore i hope he proves me wrong!

Guest palnese

"Footie star Reece Wabara was stabbed in the leg after being chased out of a nightclub on holiday in spain. The Manchester City defender, 19, was out with pals when trouble broke out in the Tibu nightclub in Marbella.

The England U-20's rising star spent Saturday night in hospital, before returning home without pressing charges. Club doctors are happy with his condition.

Earlier on the night of the stabbing, Reece spent time with Tottenhams Aaron Lennon and Newcastle full-back Danny Simpson, in Linekers bar."

uh oh...

Good times.

I know he likes the show, but has it been mentioned he was at the premiere of Geordie Shore? With such top notch media-whores like Anthony Hutton who was in every other picture of what I saw. :lol: