Red/Blue Fixture - 6th Feb? - get your names down!

Pilko

I'm up for a game. Be a good chance to meet some of the famous Newcastle-Online Posters. Obviously as I'm travelling from London the earlier the date can be confirmed for me the better as I'd have to organise my travel and a hotel room if there is likely to be alcohol involved later on.

Don't mind which team I go on, whoever is most in need of a 6'3" centre half who did play a decent level but is now overweight and out of practice.

I'm up for a game. Be a good chance to meet some of the famous Newcastle-Online Posters. Obviously as I'm travelling from London the earlier the date can be confirmed for me the better as I'd have to organise my travel and a hotel room if there is likely to be alcohol involved later on.

Don't mind which team I go on, whoever is most in need of a 6'3" centre half who did play a decent level but is now overweight and out of practice.

Deffo a blues boy - red have 2 CB already

Stu i have it on good authority that you are the danger man for the blues. Your card has been marked.

Fine by me, I can already feel the passion overtaking me. COYB! Unless of course I end up playing for the red's, in which case, I'm gonna smash you blues, grrrrrrr.

Stu i have it on good authority that you are the danger man for the blues. Your card has been marked.

Ha. He comes a close second to the white Habib Beye. :shifty: