Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

It's going to be annoying if we have a pretty positive season, because then I know I'm going to buy this.

:lol:

Very true. It's already growing on me because I now associate it with the 3 outstanding wins this season.

It was the same with the mental banana kit last year. I called it allsorts when it came out but once it became the cult shirt of our naff away victories I ended up buying it around January time.  :aww:

Guest Slippery Sam

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250689912134&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Last seasons 3rd shirt seems popular! £42 second hand on ebay!

Does anyone have any yellow away shorts/socks to sell me by the way? I'm sponsoring my mate to do the great north run in our yellow kit but can't find the socks/shorts to buy. :(

Crumbs! I've got an XL one in my wardrobe that has never been worn. Probs still got the tag on, I reckon. Hmmmmm, ebay may just be worth a visit methinks.

My home shirt is ruined!!

The northern rock has kind of melted and  gone all fucked up... and its shrunk from about xxxl to xl!!

I just cant get to grips with the new washing machine / tumble drier we have.

Looks like I had it set to automatically tumble dry after the wash, so it was on for anywhere up to 3 hours.

Still have my white one though, which I much prefer.

Guest The_Scoreboard

My home shirt is ruined!!

Saw lots of home shirts on Sunday which looked ruined. sponsor badge peeling away but most of all the white is no longer white but a dirty grey colour. Anyone had this problem or have they just boil washed them  :undecided:

Not surprised to hear that people are having problems with their shirts, especially with the sponsor patch on the front. Looks like it was put on with Pritt Stick. Can only imagine how much it actually costs to make one of those shirts, feel sorry for the poor mugs that bought one.

Guest BooBoo

Johnny, you can wear that rain jacket to the match when it's wet as we know how much you don't like going out in bad weather. It should keep you dry.  O0

Johnny, you can wear that rain jacket to the match when it's wet as we know how much you don't like going out in bad weather. It should keep you dry. O0

Hey, it's a form of supporting the club through putting my hand in my pocket - lay off me :shifty: :laugh:

Guest BooBoo

I was having a look at the kits in JJB today. The gap in quality between our kit and Spurs' home kit, also made by Puma is a disgrace. Ours is shocking, if it was just a regular sports top without the crest there's no way it would sell considering the shoddy craftsmanship.

• 4 weeks later...

I went passed the club shop yesterday and in the window I saw Puma's poster of our new shirt. It had a picture of our shirt then the line "The things we do for football". I thought to myself, "you cheecky little bastards".