Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

I bought one of the blue Carroll shirts from Kitbag (as per above).  It's allright, not the greatest quality.  The material is fine, but the badge is cheap looking.  Still, I love the colour on em.  It's too bad the team play like a fiasco every time they wear these.

Also, the Barclay lion at the bottom of the number 9 looks askew.  Drives me mad but I don't have to look at it much.

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder if the kits are going to be of a better quality come May. I think puma gave us a shit kit to see what shirt sales would be like, and then commit to a more expensive to make kit for the second season. Id love it to be like the Club Brugge ones.

Thought i'd add to this thread. I bought the home shirt from sports direct a couple of weeks back, only when i got home did i notice the sticker on the front was a full inch higher one side. As though it had been stuck on my a blind person. Maybe i hate ashley too much, he can't be selling seconds / rejects can he? Surely not.

Wonder if the kits are going to be of a better quality come May. I think puma gave us a s*** kit to see what shirt sales would be like, and then commit to a more expensive to make kit for the second season. Id love it to be like the Club Brugge ones.

Anythings better that this mess. Hope the gaffa tape across goes the journey