Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Red numbers and red puma is win win imo.  :thup:

If its got red on it anywhere but the bit on the badge I ain't buying it. Red numbers are barely tolerable but certainly not as part of the plain kit.

It's part of our tradition, you can go along with the Mackems way of thinking and looking at ever little detail to knock us if you want, but at the end of the day having red lettering has been a part of NUFC tradition.

Never understood the big hang-up some of our lot have about having red letters & numbers on the kit.  ???

Agree. Same with gold imo.

The mere mention of it angers me. If we have gold numbers i'll do something kerayzy.

The way i look at it is that what other colour goes best with black and white? The answer is not blue, nor gold, its red!! Therefore i have no problems with red trim, red names and numbers or a red puma on our shirt.

Would love them infact.

Red is no bother to me. Whats the argument against red?, the Mackems wear it. Pfft, can anyone honestly say that they don't have any item of clothing that isn't red? or ever have?

The Mackems also recently had an away top that looks like our 3rd top this season yet it still managed to sell out before we had got through the first half of the season.

Unless it comes out in Red&White stripes then them down the A19 can't say anything against it that would be worthwhile (though I admit I would prefer for the Puma not to be black but I would get over it if it was).

I'd prefer the Futurama - type of "We're back baby !" (by Bender at the start of the first of the Futurama "movies" Bender's Big Score)

(Been trying to find that part on YouTube and failed)

Xisco could have the lead role.

Guest cfhpantera27

Blue looked fine.

Actually like red or gold a bit more than blue

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sZzdcJpsKbY/SjO7TMehCAI/AAAAAAAAFDU/Gad1psRS90g/s400/magpie-1.jpg

Blue FTW  :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

I think the red looks class tbh. Blue's a bit obvious, and gold is just the epitome of tacky.

Red is no bother to me. Whats the argument against red?, the Mackems wear it. Pfft, can anyone honestly say that they don't have any item of clothing that isn't red? or ever have?

The Mackems also recently had an away top that looks like our 3rd top this season yet it still managed to sell out before we had got through the first half of the season.

Unless it comes out in Red&White stripes then them down the A19 can't say anything against it that would be worthwhile (though I admit I would prefer for the Puma not to be black but I would get over it if it was).

A lad I know reckons he won't buy the shirt if it's got a black Puma logo on it because the Mackems are known as the black cats. FFS!

A lad I know reckons he won't buy the shirt if it's got a black Puma logo on it because the Mackems are known as the black cats. FFS!

let the mackems be pathetic and spam over that so long as its not horrid ill be getting it, question is will i get a player name on the back or not