Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

Fucking hell even stifler can see they are fake  ;D

Caulken(sp?) said the away top was blue but thats as close as it gets. The creases ,man :mackems:

Guest Heneage

Buggah.

Seriously why does everyone get so angry? It's just a football kit, you aren't forced to wear it...

Guest Roger Kint

If these are real, will you be buying them?

Probably all three.

Be AMAZED if you didnt

Assuming that is the actual home shirt, i'm pleasantly surprised and relieved. Bar the daft white outline around the crest, and the needless box for the sponsor - it's tidy enough in my opinion. There's no daft piping, it's not skin-tight, and there appears to be stripes on the back (the main thing for me). And tbh i quite like the collar design if i'm honest.

If there's no stripes on the back though they can fuck off a thousand and one times. Absolutely hate that; totally needless and you might aswell just wear a bib with stripes on the front. Diminishes the tradition of the kit in my opinion.

Away shirt is dead smart imo. Like the colour a lot and always prefer us to have a blue away kit.

Buggah.

Seriously why does everyone get so angry? It's just a football kit, you aren't forced to wear it...

Pretentious bollocks btw. A, no one's getting angry. B, people are allowed to have an opinion on the kit. C, in a time where the tradition in football is being gradually sucked away, the kit of a team will always be a failsafe. If it looks like cheap shit, people are gonna be annoyed - there's nowt wrong with that at all.

Guest Heneage

Assuming that is the actual home shirt, i'm pleasantly surprised and relieved. Bar the daft white outline around the crest, and the needless box for the sponsor - it's tidy enough in my opinion. There's no daft piping, it's not skin-tight, and there appears to be stripes on the back (the main thing for me). And tbh i quite like the collar design if i'm honest.

If there's no stripes on the back though they can f*** off a thousand and one times. Absolutely hate that; totally needless and you might aswell just wear a bib with stripes on the front. Diminishes the tradition of the kit in my opinion.

Away shirt is dead smart imo. Like the colour a lot and always prefer us to have a blue away kit.

Buggah.

Pretentious bollocks btw. A, no one's getting angry. B, people are allowed to have an opinion on the kit. C, in a time where the tradition in football is being gradually sucked away, the kit of a team will always be a failsafe. If it looks like cheap s***, people are gonna be annoyed - there's nowt wrong with that at all.

Pretentious bollocks? That statement is pretentious. So you say no one's getting annoyed but people are going to be annoyed? Right...

You don't normally buy it for the look, you tend to just buy it because it's your team. As long as it's black and white it won't be of to much concern for me.

whats the badge all about,its nice tho

<script src='http://img132.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=nufcg.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2504/nufcg.jpg</noscript>

Hi all, is this the new shirt?

Fucking horrible, just like the current excuse for a Football top.  Its fake like, but if this was the real top you'd have to question the process that goes into making them.  I'm sick of the same shitty traits of black felt boxes and shit designs.  Is it Northern Rock that has too much influence or does someone at the club have too much input and absolutely no taste?

Its not as if its expensive to make something like this http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5241/newcastle10.png (which is absolutely class, I'd buy 2, seriously)

Its definitely not a real top AFAICS but if it ends up looking like that I won't be buying one.

Just wondering why you're bothered that your post was on its own page, as if people wouldn't realise the up arrow was pointing to the previous post because its on another page :D

I'd be fucking furious if that top was real by the way :rant: