Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

They look fake, mostly around the badges, and the home one looks fake non stop. The away one I would have, it looks decent and I heard a rumour that we will have a blue away top the same reason as Ipswich are having a black away top, a dedication to Sir Bobby.

Somewhere, in a darkened bedroom in North Tyneside, Stifler is wanking furiously.

Not really, it's a bedroom and rather light and airy.

Anyway I'm not impressed by the home shirt, and don't for one minute think it will be the home shirt. I also don't think that is the away shirt, but if it was the away shirt I wouldn't mind.

Increasing the size of both shirts shows even more flaws on them that indicate that they are victims of Photoshop.

They look fake, mostly around the badges, and the home one looks fake non stop.

Increasing the size of both shirts shows even more flaws on them that indicate that they are victims of Photoshop.

Can't see it at all myself. As someone else said they might not be the real kits but they are very likely real physical products.

This robnufc fella is interesting. Two posts, both of our new kits.

and fishing for opinions too...   ???

He asked about whether we intend to buy them, not whether we liked them too ???

You've been rumbled cuntfeatures.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/jul2008/0/7/FCF91614-B457-C338-C57339B70FC04D1F.jpg

This robnufc fella is interesting. Two posts, both of our new kits.

and fishing for opinions too...   ???

All this leads to them being potentially prototypes........ (like David Icke - Son of God says)

They look fake, mostly around the badges, and the home one looks fake non stop. The away one I would have, it looks decent and I heard a rumour that we will have a blue away top the same reason as Ipswich are having a black away top, a dedication to Sir Bobby.

Explain.

Explain.

Stifler is a fucking mental.

:lol: I know.  It's the unsaid things that amaze me. 

Do you honestly expect us to know why the fuck Ipswich would have a black away top, and us a blue one, as a dedication to SBR?  Why, FFS? :lol:

Badge's background is shit, collar is shit, having the badge off to the side with the kit-maker in the middle is shit, having a black box around the sponsor is shit, a black outline would suffice. If you're reading Puma, take note.

and reversed? reversed of what?

:lol: yeah, was what I was thinking.

Reversed as in white-blue rather than blue-white, I'd presume. Not actually a reversible top.