Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Changed my mind on them.

Puma have fucked it up. They look cheap and nasty and the 'Toon Army' thing is the big fuck you from Puma. The away and 3rd ones must have taken about 30 seconds each to design. Granted, the home one has taken a bit longer to fuck up - with the white shit around the badge, sticking the puma in the wrong place, having the box around the sponsor etc. They had the perfect chance to take their time to design a spanking new kit to put adidas to shame and they've fucked it up. They're wank.

Guest Pjpg

Wouldnt the best way to make the best kit for puma if they asked for feedback off fans rather than risking a diabolical kit

Guest malandro

So someone comes on here, registers yesterday, has never posted before, posts twice with pictures of what our new shirts are like, theres no other links or posts ANYWHERE on the net, six pages later and he hasnt posted back :dowie:

and yous are still commenting on the shirts :facepalm:

The kit launch of the 300 that never was, didn’t happen about a month ago now. So the final production versions of the kit must be sitting around in a warehouse somewhere and somebody would have had to go to great lengths to fake real shirts with labels, and it’s hard to see why they’d bother.

90% chance these are the new kits.

90% chance eh :kinnear:

But even if they were, why would someone post here, a new member at that, and then not come back after?

Surely they would send pics to chronicle or .com or something

How do you know they haven’t?

At the end of the day I don’t care  much. Replica kits are a rip off and we haven’t had a decent one for years, especially since the PL brought in the mandatory blotch on the back. A number of European clubs can come up with original and stylish black and white striped shirts, by and large we end up with clumsy crap... and this one is genuinely crap and reeks of Ashley style cost cutting to boot.

Changed my mind on them.

Puma have fucked it up. They look cheap and nasty and the 'Toon Army' thing is the big fuck you from Puma. The away and 3rd ones must have taken about 30 seconds each to design. Granted, the home one has taken a bit longer to fuck up - with the white shit around the badge, sticking the puma in the wrong place, having the box around the sponsor etc. They had the perfect chance to take their time to design a spanking new kit to put adidas to shame and they've fucked it up. They're wank.

They look like training tops.

Changed my mind on them.

Couldnt have put it any better.

The 'Toon Army' thing is an abomination. Shows how out of touch they are with their customers. The strips 'cheapness' and the general lack of effort and imagination shown in their designs shows how much they dont give a fuck about having a club like NUFC on their books.  :thdn:

Changed my mind on them.

Puma have f***ed it up. They look cheap and nasty and the 'Toon Army' thing is the big f*** you from Puma. The away and 3rd ones must have taken about 30 seconds each to design. Granted, the home one has taken a bit longer to f*** up - with the white s*** around the badge, sticking the puma in the wrong place, having the box around the sponsor etc. They had the perfect chance to take their time to design a spanking new kit to put adidas to shame and they've f***ed it up. They're w***.

They look like training tops.

That's why i quite like them.  Nice, clean designs without being too busy.

Changed my mind on them.

Puma have f***ed it up. They look cheap and nasty and the 'Toon Army' thing is the big f*** you from Puma. The away and 3rd ones must have taken about 30 seconds each to design. Granted, the home one has taken a bit longer to f*** up - with the white s*** around the badge, sticking the puma in the wrong place, having the box around the sponsor etc. They had the perfect chance to take their time to design a spanking new kit to put adidas to shame and they've f***ed it up. They're w***.

The 'Toon Army' thing is an abomination. Shows how out of touch they are with their customers. The strips 'cheapness' and the general lack of effort and imagination shown in their designs shows how much they dont give a f*** about having a club like NUFC on their books.  :thdn:

am i missing something with the "toon army" thing?

Guest malandro

Changed my mind on them.

Have they? They spent the bare minimum on the design process to come up with what looks like a kit with non league production costs, but supporters will still buy them in their tens of thousands because that’s what they do.

If this is the real kit a NUST orginsed boycott might not be a bad idea, force them to stop treating us like mugs and come up with a shit hot design?

What's this toon army thing?

Changed my mind on them.

The 'Toon Army' thing is an abomination. Shows how out of touch they are with their customers. The strips 'cheapness' and the general lack of effort and imagination shown in their designs shows how much they dont give a f*** about having a club like NUFC on their books.  :thdn:

am i missing something with the "toon army" thing?

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2600/whitehd.jpg

Changed my mind on them.

Have they? They spent the bare minimum on the design process to come up with what looks like a kit with non league production costs, but supporters will still buy them in their tens of thousands because that’s what they do.

If this is the real kit a NUST orginsed boycott might not be a bad idea, force them to stop treating us like mugs and come up with a shit hot design?

Aye, they have. They could have designed and produced a good kit but haven't.

I've got no problem with people liking it because we all like different stuff but I think they're shit.  :thup:

Changed my mind on them.

The 'Toon Army' thing is an abomination. Shows how out of touch they are with their customers. The strips 'cheapness' and the general lack of effort and imagination shown in their designs shows how much they dont give a fuck about having a club like NUFC on their books.  :thdn:

Sorry to have to ask, must have missed it somewhere else, but what 'Toon Army' thing? ???

Changed my mind on them.

:lol:

They're still counting the £7m a month Ashley is taking out of the club & plotting how to buy it off him for £100m man.

Guest malandro

So someone comes on here, registers yesterday, has never posted before, posts twice with pictures of what our new shirts are like, theres no other links or posts ANYWHERE on the net, six pages later and he hasnt posted back :dowie:

The kit launch of the 300 that never was, didn’t happen about a month ago now. So the final production versions of the kit must be sitting around in a warehouse somewhere and somebody would have had to go to great lengths to fake real shirts with labels, and it’s hard to see why they’d bother.

But even if they were, why would someone post here, a new member at that, and then not come back after?

Surely they would send pics to chronicle or .com or something

At the end of the day I don’t care  much. Replica kits are a rip off and we haven’t had a decent one for years, especially since the PL brought in the mandatory blotch on the back. A number of European clubs can come up with original and stylish black and white striped shirts, by and large we end up with clumsy crap... and this one is genuinely crap and reeks of Ashley style cost cutting to boot.

Surely they would send pics to chronicle or .com or something[/b]

I would say that at a guess if they had been sent to .com or chronicle etc, they would have been straight up on their sites. Unless of course they have been sent to them, and instantly dimissed as fakes?

Or they decided against publishing unconfirmed pictures that would probably raise some copyright issues if real.

I don’t know who sent what to who or why but, as I said, buying three kits and creating your own iron-on transfers would be a lot of time, money and effort and I can’t see why anybody would bother. It’s not the same as spending 15 minutes arsing around with PS.