Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Really like the second and third kits. Very smart; hardly any piping, and what piping there is, is fairly stylish.

And i do like them collars. Don't know why tbh, just think they look smart. Just praying to God that there are stripes on the back.

The ironed on sponsor and badge/puma is a monstrosity, though.

Guest malandro

What's with the sticker crest?

Cheaper to manufacture than embroidery = bigger profit margins?

Assuming these are the new shirts... they really are crap and it implies Puma/Ashley are working on the premise that NUFC supporters will pay good money for any old crap. Unfortunately they’re probably right.

I'd be lying if i said i wasn't expecting the Northern Rock to be in a box. It is particularly frustrating mind, when the away kits don't have it. Totally needless but to be expected.

God i hope there's stripes on the back. If not, black back > white back - though it'd be shit regardless.

Really like the second and third kits. Very smart; hardly any piping, and what piping there is, is fairly stylish.

And i do like them collars. Don't know why tbh, just think they look smart. Just praying to God that there are stripes on the back.

Might just be my eyes but I can see faint stripes on the inside of the home shirt.

Wonder what colour the numbers willl be?

Might just be my eyes but I can see faint stripes on the inside of the home shirt.

Wonder what colour the numbers willl be?

There's stripes at the bottom but it looks like another white panel if you 'look through' the top, through the collar.