Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

They should start a poll and give us a choice. We are the ones buying it, after all. Especially as they'll want to nail their first kit for us.

Seriously. I don't understand why they wouldn't do that. Could see the mackems hijack it though. :sadnod:

They've already made people register and given them customer numbers, just make it a vote where you have to login.

Yes, some filthy mackems will sign-up, but I can't see there being enough to really sway the vote. I lost patience trying to sign up on that shitty fucking website, I'm sure 10,000 mackems probably wouldn't complete the process.

Else, you could always make it a vote for paying NUFC TV punters only. Probably a good idea tbh.

They've already made people register and given them customer numbers, just make it a vote where you have to login.

Yes, some filthy mackems will sign-up, but I can't see there being enough to really sway the vote. I lost patience trying to sign up on that shitty fucking website, I'm sure 10,000 mackems probably wouldn't complete the process.

Else, you could always make it a vote for paying NUFC TV punters only. Probably a good idea tbh.

The mackems would walk over broken glass to try and have a dig at us.

The mackems would walk over broken glass to try and have a dig at us.

I heard they'd even fuck their own siblings?

Oh... hang on  :kasper:

Guest geoffasenna

pinched this off the football shirt culture facebook page

Ben Lowery  says "The Newcastle Shirt I saw has a similar design to the new Spurs kit but with black and white stripes (obviously) and the Puma cat and Northern Rock logo in gold"

still hope yet that these are fakes. from a personal view i think there all utter gash. but i expected that when puma took over

Ben Lowery  says "The Newcastle Shirt I saw has a similar design to the new Spurs kit but with black and white stripes (obviously) and the Puma cat and Northern Rock logo in gold"

still hope yet that these are fakes. from a personal view i think there all utter gash. but i expected that when puma took over

Anyone care to do a mock up of this type of design? I think it would look smart.

Anyone care to do a mock up of this type of design? I think it would look smart.

Have a link to the new Tottenham kits?

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7813/21052010206.jpg

Actually, the more you look at the detail of that "photo" the more it looks fake.

They look like 3 seperate photos, shopped to look like its one.

Too much time on someones hands I think.

The fact that a mate of mine owns these three tops and took the photograph himself, totally makes ur comment pointless. I'll get him to take a photo of himself wearing the fuckers  :snod:

Still waiting on this photo!!!!

:mackems:

haha i played 7-a-side with him on wednesday night and he wore the blue one but i didnt take a photo. i will ask him for one though.

SURE!!

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7813/21052010206.jpg

Actually, the more you look at the detail of that "photo" the more it looks fake.

They look like 3 seperate photos, shopped to look like its one.

Too much time on someones hands I think.

The fact that a mate of mine owns these three tops and took the photograph himself, totally makes ur comment pointless. I'll get him to take a photo of himself wearing the fuckers  :snod:

haha i played 7-a-side with him on wednesday night and he wore the blue one but i didnt take a photo. i will ask him for one though.

Dunno why you would be.  Your take on the original photo is very very wrong.  Clearly it's not a photoshop job.

What you gonna do when you see this photo apart from eat humble pie? I have absolutley no reason to lie or make this up. How many people take countless photos of their strips? One photo isn't enough for some people. Come to the soccer centre next wednesday, pitch number 7 at 8pm and you can see it for yourself!

is that so?

so how the hell, a week later we have no more "other" photos of these so called new shirts?????

Have a link to the new Tottenham kits?

http://forum.football.co.uk/about245092-0-asc-0.html

First page about halfway down.

Guest guinness_fiend

I'm sorry, but some of you owe Mr. Ameobi an apology.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6149/toonn.jpg

Chew on that humble pie.

Guest Heneage

Why is it when I look at the photo of Ashley in the toon top, I feel like I'm looking into my own future.  :sadnod: