Jermaine Beckford signs for Everton. Yey!

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Heneage

Got the Rangers Hamilton game on in the bckground. Not really watching but 15 minutes in and I havent heard Boyds name mentioned. Is he playing?

Apparently, commentators seem to believe a few championship teams are looking at a kid called McCarthy or McArthur. I wonder whether we are one of these teams. They seem to think it is his last game for Hami.lton

McArthur is the one, McCarthy is their other recent good young player whom they sold to Wigan for £5m. I've not seen either in a  match but have seen highlights of McCarthy.

Let's get promoted and then start looking for suitable players for the premiership instead of following this daft dream about lower league players stepping up and becoming a morbid symbol of Newcastle united rising from the ashes.

Aye, instead lets waste what little money the chariman will release on the good old fashioned Newcastle method - a 30something+ hasbeen that will score a couple now and then but will be shit, slow and lack effort in every other department.

Can't wait to see what you of Beckford, he'll get absolutely anihilated on this board.

as long as he scpores a few though, thats ok isnt it?

harewood got anihilated, but scored a few, and you want us to buy him?

As opposed to Beckford, yeah I do. Missed the point again.

Harewood got anihilated for being a generally poor player on the ball and not seeming to put the effort in, Beckford is exactly the same.

Let's get promoted and then start looking for suitable players for the premiership instead of following this daft dream about lower league players stepping up and becoming a morbid symbol of Newcastle united rising from the ashes.

Aye, instead lets waste what little money the chariman will release on the good old fashioned Newcastle method - a 30something+ hasbeen that will score a couple now and then but will be s***, slow and lack effort in every other department.

Did I once say that Harewood was my first choice?

Can't wait to see what you of Beckford, he'll get absolutely anihilated on this board.

as long as he scpores a few though, thats ok isnt it?

harewood got anihilated, but scored a few, and you want us to buy him?

As opposed to Beckford, yeah I do. Missed the point again.

Harewood got anihilated for being a generally poor player on the ball and not seeming to put the effort in, Beckford is exactly the same.

you're missing the point.

you describe becnford to be the same as harewood, yet harewood is a 31 year old on his way down and beckford is a 26 year old on his way up.

why on earth would you rather sign harewood?