Jermaine Beckford signs for Everton. Yey!

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would be unreal if he scores at septic park to break the record!

Really believe he is off to Birmingham, big eck loves him plus Bazza ferguson is loving life there it seems so he would definetly be getting a wee word in his ear!

Only reason his move there last time brokedown was due to his wage demands, which shouldn't be a problem this time.

As a rangers fan though I would love him to come here if he does leave, but guess I'll have to make my peace with becks!  

Guest toonlass

None of them will be much cop in the PL, tbh.

True. But apparantly we shouldn't be thinking about that. We have to think about now supposedly. Bugger the fact that they wouldn't be any good to us in a few months time if we were promoted but were stuck with them.

None of them will be much cop in the PL, tbh.

True. But apparantly we shouldn't be thinking about that. We have to think about now supposedly. Bugger the fact that they wouldn't be any good to us in a few months time if we were promoted but were stuck with them.

Depends on the price.

I actually cannot believe so many voted for Beckford over Boyd, it's complete and utter madness.

Ever considered that other people might have a different opinion to you? The concept seems alien to you.

I actually cannot believe so many voted for Beckford over Boyd, it's complete and utter madness.

A lot have probably seen very little of either and Beckford just seems the more exciting for some reason (probably because he is English).

Plus I think there are more negatives comments about Boyd.

Ever considered that other people might have a different opinion to you? The concept seems alien to you.

I imagine this is what it would be like if John MCenroe posted on the board.

It's fine, fair play to you all, it just seems very daft to me.

seen a lot of boyd as well have we?

you must take some games in you like.

I go to Elland Road with ma pals all the time and I lived with a Rangers fan for 3 years, seen loads of both.

Guest neesy111

It's fine, fair play to you all, it just seems very daft to me.

Your Daft Haha