Funniest moment of the decade

Keefaz

Guest firetotheworks

Jenas going round the keeper and missing from about 3 yards in his first game back at St James for spurs.

Actually , I think that might be mine. I dont think I've heard as many people all go 'AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!' and then piss themselves laughing, all at the same time. I still love the photo too.

Jenas going round the keeper and missing from about 3 yards in his first game back at St James for spurs.

Actually , I think that might be mine. I dont think I've heard as many people all go 'AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!' and then piss themselves laughing, all at the same time. I still love the photo too.

Photo?  Can you put it up?

One of my funniest moments.

Guest firetotheworks

Photo?  Can you put it up?

One of my funniest moments.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,35538.msg691013.html#msg691013

Thats rather impressive, when someone got one on the pitch it was the most exciting moment of the match.

I remember that, didnt it nearly hit the keeper who was standing at the edge of the 18 yard box? Was class. I can still see the grimace's on peoples faces after they had turned round following one right in the back of the head!

Brilliant! :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Non-NUFC, but:

Reporter: 'If you weren't a footballer what would you be?'

Peter Crouch: 'A virgin, probably.'

Robert belting Bernard in the face with a ball he'd smashed into touch for no reason was a classic moment.

I think the "seven bells" press release has to be the number one though.

bluelaugh.gif