Kieron Dyer signs one-year contract extension with QPR

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest firetotheworks

Surely the most overpaid ( in terms of return ) in the History of the game.

Probably. The clubs (particularly West Ham's last ownership) are just as much to blame mind.

Woodgate will have been on similar money at Real Madrid and played half the games Dyer as, and cost twice as much.

Guest firetotheworks

Woodgate will have been on similar money at Real Madrid and played half the games Dyer as, and cost twice as much.

Throughout his career he's managed to get in a fair few games though. Admittedly his time at Real Madrid wouldn't have done him any favours mind.

Guest Heneage

Do you think he's happy though? I know he's a multi millionaire and have heard stories of him alluding to just how much he money he has, but what are his career highlights? A goal against Feyenoord? A few good games for us. From such high expectations to becoming someone who will never get a club in the top flight again and will be lucky to get anything outside of pay as you play.

Do you think he's happy though? I know he's a multi millionaire and have heard stories of him alluding to just how much he money he has, but what are his career highlights? A goal against Feyenoord? A few good games for us. From such high expectations to becoming someone who will never get a club in the top flight again and will be lucky to get anything outside of pay as you play.

The thought of how much he could have achieved will follow him the rest of his life, and it's only a natural thought. If he doesn't feel that then I would be worried.

Guest BooBoo

I don't get the feeling he has really lived for football tbh, he will be happy with his playboy millionaire lifestyle imo.

Sadly I think that applied to a lot of players who played for us in the 2000s.

Guest neesy111

Selling Dyer to West Ham for £6m is the thing that still gives me hope that we will sell Smith so someone.

to think we we're linked with spending the dyer money on elano  :no: :no: :no: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: