Newcastle United 2 - 2 West Brom - 18/01/10 - post match reaction from page 27

Dave

Jonas does everything right except the pass.

He's fuking s***.

Cameron Jerome looks twice as dangerous as Jonas.

Mickey Mouse armed with a pillow looks twice as dangerous as Jonas man.

Yea lets blame Jonas...bravo.

And where did i blame him? He's shite at everything apart from running with the ball, zero creativity, but still our best attacking mid unfortunately. Bravo for being stupid BTW.

Well, you were pretty dreadful most of the night if I dare say, I think you can take that result. I think you can take solace in the fact you never quite looked like having a clue in the final third yet you nicked a couple.

We should take solace for the whole season then :lol:. We've scored goals all season in spite of having no attacking plan and little end product.

He's faster and can cross and doesn't give the ball away enlessly after running nowhere with it.

He wouldnt have made it past the half way line

He's better in every department and earns 50k less.

And where did i blame him? He's s**** at everything apart from running with the ball, zero creativity, but still our best attacking mid unfortunately. Bravo for being stupid BTW.

Is cutting through a defence like that not creative then?

Pretty sure you're having a go at him for wasting a chance which he created.

Well, you were pretty dreadful most of the night if I dare say, I think you can take that result. I think you can take solace in the fact you never quite looked like having a clue in the final third yet you nicked a couple.

We should take solace for the whole season then :lol:. We've scored goals all season in spite of having no attacking plan and little end product.

yes, this game is nothing new. makes you wonder just what it is Hughton actually does, cos getting the team to gel as a coherent unit going forward isn't it.

He's faster and can cross and doesn't give the ball away enlessly after running nowhere with it.

He wouldnt have made it past the half way line

He's better in every department and earns 50k less.

Strange how he didnt do that at any point in the game then, let alone the last minute of the match.

You'd find something to moan about whoever it was

yes, this game is nothing new. makes you wonder just what it is Hughton actually does, cos getting the team to gel as a coherent unit going forward isn't it.

Probably have the team practise getting the ball to Enrique/Jonas all day.

And where did i blame him? He's s**** at everything apart from running with the ball, zero creativity, but still our best attacking mid unfortunately. Bravo for being stupid BTW.

Is cutting through a defence like that not creative then?

Pretty sure you're having a go at him for wasting a chance which he created.

Cutting through a defense and not creating a chance is pretty wank tbh.

Jonas does everything right except the pass.

He's fuking s***.

Cameron Jerome looks twice as dangerous as Jonas.

Mickey Mouse armed with a pillow looks twice as dangerous as Jonas man.

Yea lets blame Jonas...bravo.

Im stupid because i dont agree with you, like you said he was our best attacking midfielder, has a shit final ball yep but there is far worse in the team..aka the anonymous nolan tonight.. yet you choose to single him out.

That makes me stupid?

Fuck off to mensa will you.

Just a normal performance really, pretty poor at times because of our horrible midfield and Shola... redeemed by a couple of good players.

Special mention for Nolan, absolutely awful. If he hadn't scored goals it would be an easy argument to say he doesn't deserve his place. He looks to be carrying a fair amount of man flab as well.