Sam Allardyce

Thespence

Lost to Steve McClaren's Middlesbrough.

:lol: Bet that was a hell of a match.

:lol:  It was that long ago that Juninho, Southgate, Djorkaeff and Steve McClaren's hair were all there.

And Kevin Nolan, of course.

Lost to Steve McClaren's Middlesbrough.

iirc Boro scored a penalty that should have been disallowed. Kicked it with both feet :lol:

Aye, Zenden slipped and kicked the ball against his other foot and wrong-footed the keeper, so a fucking shit manager's team illegally beat another shit manager's team. :lol: Here we are. Oh, and fat Mike has had them both in charge of us. Got rid of one just in time, the other just too late. FFS. And now the England slo-mo car crash will happen. I shall disengage. Fuck this shit. Fat fucking Sam, man, wtf?

John Nicholson's article pretty much sums up where I am on this. If by some miracle we win something with Fat Sam then great, if he's shite then we can tell everyone we told them so.

Every time I load up Sky Sports I still this fat cunt's gurning, shit eating, grin plastered over my desktop.

I want him to fail spectacularly. He's a fucking embarrassment of a man to have in this role.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/24/21/368719CE00000578-3705998-image-m-7_1469391272758.jpg

:lol: Just doesn't look right. Terrible stuff.

First time i've seen him looking vaguely respectable. He normally looks like a fat sweaty homeless man

I mean what the actual fuck is going on. Must be one of the World's richest FA's and then this. Madness, complete incompetence.

mediocre old fart english manager does shit with national team over a few years culminating in abject failure at major tournament

reaction: hire mediocre not-as-old english manager with a worse track record at club level

there is simply no logic behind it beyond the current penchant for jingoism imo

I really don't think I can support a team managed by this c***. 

My interest in the national side, was already at an all time low.  Then we went and appointed Allardyce  :anguish:

Just sit back and watch a 0-0 with Estonia.  Then listen to Sam come out and say we were forced into nullifying their threat. popcorntastic.

:lol:

My interest in the national side, was already at an all time low.  Then we went and appointed Allardyce  :anguish:

Just sit back and watch a 0-0 with Estonia.  Then listen to Sam come out and say we were forced into nullifying their threat. popcorntastic.

Brings back memories.  After one particularly awful game.  I believe he said on Setanta, something along the lines of "well we dominated territory and possession today."  I think he may have even mentioned prozone or opta?  Some stats company, to try and prove his point. 

Yet we lost 1-0 to one of the worst sides in Premier League history and created fuck all.  In fact, Derby took 4 points off us that season  :lol:

:pilko:

:lol:

Brings back memories.  After one particularly awful game.  I believe he said on Setanta, something along the lines of "well we dominated territory and possession today."  I think he may have even mentioned prozone or opta?  Some stats company, to try and prove his point. 

Yet we lost 1-0 to one of the worst sides in Premier League history and created f*** all.  In fact, Derby took 4 points off us that season  :lol:

:pilko:

he was terrified of Derby County  :lol: :lol:

They neaerly took six points off us, it was a late Viduka goal that saved his hippo bacon.