Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Obviously McClaren will know he is shit and will realise he is not able to turn water into wine, or raw sewage into stagnant water in Williamson's case. I would imagine we need to flog him first to free up space - God knows who will take him.

I can only assume he's getting a game because Coloccini's muscles are made of paper.

I'd be gutted if this fucker starts against Southampton.

if anyone is even considering going back to the matches based on the 'new dawn' or whatever and they don't wait to see who is playing CB for us in a fortnight they need fucking help man

Completely agree. Who is picked at CB will say an awful lot about whether we really are trying to move forward. Not signing another CB pre-Southampton I can handle, but if Williamson starts then all the small steps we have taken so far will be rendered pointless.

Completely agree. Who is picked at CB will say an awful lot about whether we really are trying to move forward. Not signing another CB pre-Southampton I can handle, but if Williamson starts then all the small steps we have taken so far will be rendered pointless.

this is what's starting to get to me a little bit, mclaren does have other options than williamson yet he's still playing the cunt with what 3 preseason games left?  it can't be to put him in the shop window for christ's sake, he looks worse with every game he plays and better with every one he doesn't to prospective buyers

williamson, gouffran & obertan should be nowhere the starting 11 anymore unless they are literally 3 of only 11 players at the club able to take the field

Nothing against Mike personally.  Woefully bad as a premiership player now and you cannot really blame him for the fact he was never replaced over the last 5 years.  He has gone in and tried to do a job, he is just not good enough.  Would not boo him, its entirely the management and clubs fault he is anywhere near the team, not his. 

Hope he gets a move to an appropriate level, does ok and we can move on as there is no way he should even be on the bench.

Nothing against Mike personally.  Woefully bad as a premiership player now and you cannot really blame him for the fact he was never replaced over the last 5 years.  He has gone in and tried to do a job, he is just not good enough.  Would not boo him, its entirely the management and clubs fault he is anywhere near the team, not his. 

Hope he gets a move to an appropriate level, does ok and we can move on as there is no way he should even be on the bench.

I do blame him for seemingly making zero effort to improve. It's telling about his character that he doesn't appear to recognize his weaknesses and try to counter them. His heading has got progressively worse for example, and for someone who must be thanking his lucky stars that he's anywhere near the premier league, he should have worked harder to improve to help the club that pays his living.

Utter cunt IMO.

Appreciate what you are saying but you put anyone in a work situation they are not cut out for the pressure builds and performance gets worse and worse. Add to that the Pardew/Carver effect and its hardly surprising the lads has gone backwards. He might know his own failings but there has been no one around to help him get better.

We have had far worse at this club who did not give a fook.

I do blame him for seemingly making zero effort to improve. It's telling about his character that he doesn't appear to recognize his weaknesses and try to counter them. His heading has got progressively worse for example, and for someone who must be thanking his lucky stars that he's anywhere near the premier league, he should have worked harder to improve to help the club that pays his living.

Utter cunt IMO.

:lol:

I hate it when people make it personal. It's different with managers because you see their personality every week on the TV.

This is Mike Williamson FFS, he looks as harmless as you can get. A nice guy, a good professional but a player way our of his depth at this level. I don't expect him to look at it like that, he probably thinks he's Maldini.

It's the old regime that is to blame. Pardew, Carver, Stone and to a lesser extent, the hierarchy for not replacing him.

None of us know McClaren's intentions. Let's pray.

At what point does personal pride come into it though? Surely he knows himself that he's out of his depth to such an extent that his own fans ridicule him. At what point does he think "I'm getting rinsed every fucking week here, I'm showing myself up. I'll just look for another club a division lower."

I can understand the ego thing of wanting to stay in the PL. I can understand wanting to milk the opportunity for all its worth but come on, he's got to look himself in the mirror and his own pride needs to tell him to move on.

At what point does personal pride come into it though? Surely he knows himself that he's out of his depth to such an extent that his own fans ridicule him. At what point does he think "I'm getting rinsed every fucking week here, I'm showing myself up. I'll just look for another club a division lower."

I can understand the ego thing of wanting to stay in the PL. I can understand wanting to milk the opportunity for all its worth but come on, he's got to look himself in the mirror and his own pride needs to tell him to move on.

Come on minds. Humans don't think like that.

He has no idea he's not up to this level. Especially when he's been bigged up everyday for 3 years by our coaching staff.