Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

I like Williamson so won't be pouring on the irrational hatred. Nice guy, down to earth, good professional. Fact remains he is championship at best. He has served us well especially in coming up from the championship but he should have been sold and replaced 3 seasons ago. Time to move on and get first team football somewhere else.

Guest GoonerAlexis

I like Williamson so won't be pouring on the irrational hatred. Nice guy, down to earth, good professional. Fact remains he is championship at best. He has served us well especially in coming up from the championship but he should have been sold and replaced 3 seasons ago. Time to move on and get first team football somewhere else.

Championship where people loft balls to the striker who's good in the air? 

Sounds promising

Yeah, I don't find him offensive at all. I mean, his game is offensive. But he seems a normal guy who tries his best, he's just not good enough and should have been shipped out awhile ago. That's not his fault.

Guest GoonerAlexis

Worst thing, like his w***** mates Colback and Gouffran, he never gets f***ing injured.

Colback is a decent player, tbh, I'm sure I read on here somewhere that he'd make it to ever top 6 side, except the top 4

Worst thing, like his w***** mates Colback and Gouffran, he never gets f***ing injured.

Colback is a decent player, tbh, I'm sure I read on here somewhere that he'd make it to ever top 6 side, except the top 4

Colback's average, decent or whichever way you want to put it but that's an absurd statement

Guest GoonerAlexis

Colback's average, decent or whichever way you want to put it but that's an absurd statement

Found it

Of course he will. I think he'd be a started for almost every team in the league except for the top four.

Bit heavy all this, isn't it? He's just rubbish, that's all. We've had far more offensive players associated with us in recent times.

What's more offensive than personalising your socks?

He needs to die.

Our CB partnership going in the first game is going to be Williamson/Coloccini, Williamson/S. Taylor or S. Taylor/Coloccini.

Christ.

Same CB pairings we had in the championship 6 years ago

We've had some shit teams and players over the years but can't recall us ever persisting with rubbish in the same position for so long

The defensive version of having Maric and Andersson up front for 6 years

Bit heavy all this, isn't it? He's just rubbish, that's all. We've had far more offensive players associated with us in recent times.

What's more offensive than personalising your socks?

He needs to die.

Valar Mikeghulis

Guest GoonerAlexis

Isn't wishing death and injury a bit too... extreme? He doesn't exactly pick himself.

P.S:- Is there not an edit button?